Hasle Face Morph by JanReinar

Article
Quote:

I'm sorry.I hope that I have not made anyone mad here.I don't understand (Kenny Die Please).So I think maybe something is up so I will leave Posette Forever a while.If not then it was a misunderstanding on my behalf.Again if so I am deeply sorry for all here concerned.

I'm sorry you've not understood my humor, probably it's due to the language barrier:

The "funeral" - "invitation" is a joke that I make sometimes, not only to you but to all members I think.
Check the old posts.

I said "no funeral - no invitation - no party"  and Posy replied "Party on" so the only way for "party on" is your death. It was only a joke, I tought it was clear. In any case excuse me, I don't want to offend you.

This is a strange place for sure Kenny, we use to tease each other with dirty jokes, it could be disturbing for someone, but it's the spirit of the place.

Last edited by Tormie on 07 Mar 2004 22:15; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 07 Mar 2004 22:10 ]

Comments
Thanks Davide
   I really like Posette Forever and I do consider you a friend even though we have not trully met face to face.I just did'nt know what to think.I showed my wife because I know thier is some language differances.She did'nt know either.I like these people here.Den,Guilty Pleasures,Ahjah,Jan Reiner,TdaC,Mosca,Wheelchair,Ozy,Deviant_Viking,Nex,Messenger,Landman and you of coarse and a few others I have forgot to mention.I should have thought for a minute and said come on this is Tormentor.I should have known this.I am sorry for even thinking it up.You see Davide I am a person who loves life and likes to share it with people.So I make a little character of me being below the Posette Forever site in a room I call the Round Room.It's fun and it breaks away from the ho hum world.Thanks friend.I feel welcome and whole again.
                                            Kenny Konig (Tda42)
                                        I don't mind letting people know who I am.I am a friend.

Last edited by tda42 on 08 Mar 2004 04:02; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 08 Mar 2004 00:21 ]

Last edited by tda42 on 08 Mar 2004 00:28; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 08 Mar 2004 00:22 ]
Does "it" still refer to no funeral - no invitation - no party and you replied Party on so the only way for party on is your death?

Posy [ 08 Mar 2004 00:27 ]
Yes Posy Party on til death do us all part.     

tda42 [ 08 Mar 2004 00:29 ]
Are we still talking about [quote] he or she?

Posy [ 08 Mar 2004 00:29 ]
Post Re: Hasle Face Morph by JanReinar 

So I guess its back to the beer burps and bad breath.   

Last edited by tda42 on 08 Mar 2004 00:57; edited 1 time in total 
 tda42 [ 08 Mar 2004 00:32 ]
I hope you get it the way it was Davide.

Posy [ 08 Mar 2004 00:32 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4