Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Yes :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Whoa. That input matched my default category.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:)

Profile PM  
Subject:
i am so glad you find this amusing, marianne.

Profile PM  
Subject:
LOL ! Anyway Marianne, i don't know what language is spoken in Belgium but here there are:
Germans
Norwegians
Swedish
Brazilians
Englishes
Italians
and variations of English like North-Middle-South-East-West people from U.S.A., Canadians and Australians, so we can find the way to speak with you :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
that´s ok it is with difficulty the correct find words i must translated my words by AltaVista and that is so funny :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
LOL ! Anyway Marianne, i don't know what language is spoken in Belgium but here there are:
Germans
Norwegians
Swedish
Brazilians
Englishes
Italians
and variations of English like North-Middle-South-East-West people from U.S.A., Canadians and Australians, so we can find the way to speak with you :bigrinnin: !!

Subject:
Oh i speak verry good Germany ,i was living over 20years in Germany since june last year we moved back to Belgium.In Belgium we speak Frensch and Flemisch.
I speak Flemisch.
Hugs Marianne

Profile PM  
Subject:
I hear you. Could you teach me a few phrases in verry good Germany he or she was living over 20years in Germany since june last year we moved back to Belgium?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: You can speak German with Herr Ahjah, He's german, so if you don't understand something ask him !

Subject:
Hi Posy, this you want it on Germany *I was living over 20years in Germany since june last year we moved back to Belgium?*
*Ich habe 20 jahren in Deutschland gelebt und seid Juni letztes jahr sind wir wieder nach Belgien umgezogen.

Now i am will eat . See you later. :)
Hugs Marianne

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ask me something.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Marianne,

Herzlich Willkommen

auf Posetteforever

wie TORMENTOR, unser grosser Meister #-o , schon vorschlug,
kannst Du Dich im Falle von Sprachproblemen gerne auch direkt an mich wenden

Wir sind hier eine nette kleine Gemeinschaft von Leuten, die mit Poser Spass haben wollen, ohne irgendwelche kommerziellen Hintergründe, und wir nehmen uns hier auch selbst nicht übermässig ernst.
Das macht dieses Board sehr angenehm :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin:

also, bis hoffendlich bald und öfter,

Andreas

Subject:
Erzaehl mir mehr.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: Posy speaks german too !!! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4