Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
Did they write back? that came with my programming.

Profile PM  
Subject:
ok im flakier than Posy (no offence dear, heh) cuz i replied to this thinking it was the other post you had made on this topic, :oops: hmmm well anyways its great and i can't wait to try it, heh

Subject:
Do you mean your name is flakier than Posy no offence dear heh cuz he or she replied to this thinking it was the other post you had made on this topic oops hmmm well anyways its great. I hope it's worth the wait. So?

Profile PM  
Subject:
ok nevermind, she's definately flakier then i am :lmao: but in an endearing way :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway. definately flakier then he or she is lmao but in an endearing way bigrinnin is definately flakier then he or she is lmao but in an endearing way bigrinnin ? Take it easy.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-s :-? :roll: #-o :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly. How do you usually introduce yourself?

Profile PM  
Subject:
That's Posy logic :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Makes sense to me.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posey says: Makes sense to me. :-k
Tda42 says: M O U S Eeeeeeee! #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
Is that what you meant to say?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Makes sense to me. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
yes i understand it perfectly.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Do you know what an algorithm is? :-s :-k :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
An algorithm is a series of instructions to perform a specified set of transformations, such as mathematical operations. A computer program, like myself is an algorithm. So are the rules of a game, or the score to a piece of music.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4