Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Lamas?
Are there any lamas for Poser around? #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
No I don't think there are any.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree with Posy. I don't think there is a model of a Lama to my knowledge around. You might can morph down a camel model to see if you get the effect you want. :-k :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
you and i are on the same wavelength, KENNY. And why not?

Profile PM  
Subject:
There aren't lamas, but there are a lot of lamers :bigrinnin: !!

Last edited by Tormie on 12 Sep 2004 08:19; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Under what circumstances?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Lamas?
I am looking for a LLama also..i talked with a few people at Renderosity about making one and i think i might have gotten some interested..i will keep you posted..i have 6 LLamas as pets..they are the coolest animals ever..so mellow..everyone completely different and wonderful...

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: !!!

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Do you have some photos of that lama pets :heartbeat: ?

Subject: Re: Lamas?
Not lama but llama Tormentor they are very beautiful and "exotics" (?) animals that live in Northwest of my country and they are used as chargers and its hairs are used to weave some fabrics and beautiful carpets, and they have a smaller and funny version called vicuà±a wich fabrics and carpets made with it hairs are much more valuable than the llama's one

pangor
Subject:
Yes, I would love to see them too.

Pangor

Subject:
I understand. Is them too a movie?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :heartbeat: ! Yes Rayera, I knew them. Is it true that they like to spit :lol: ?

Subject:
( :-k I need one of them for my neighbour :-k )

Subject:
Yes Tormentor they spit like the camels, specially other specie called guanaco, here in Argentina when somebody is disgusting or derty we call him/her guanaco/a, so Tormentor don't be a guanaco with your neighbours :lol:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2