Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject:
:bigrinnin: Me? Noooo!!! I need a Lama to do that :whistle: !!

pangor
Subject:
What about alpaca? Do they have better mannors?

Pangor

Subject:
If someone is willing to get me some really good reference pictures I would be willing to attempt the model for Poser. I will need a side view front view (if possible) a top view. Closeups of the foot, mouth, ear, and head overall. PM me if some one can get these.

pangor
Subject:
Primal, do you have any?

Pangor

Subject: Re: Lamas?
yes i have 6 llamas out in my sideyard ..as soon as it gets sunny i will go take a bunch of reference shots for you.our llamas are all pets and each one has a wonderfully different personality all very mellow and sweat..the only time i had a llama spit at me is when we were taking care of one with a broken hip and leg...then i wore my raincoat...lol...they do spit at each other though...by the way the llama was in traction for 3 months and is in perfect shape now...

it took awhile to find my way back here,the URL i had wouldnt take me here,pangor got a line to me and "walla" here i am.....also can someone tell me how to load an avatar here???i am somewhat computer challenged..

pangor
Subject:
On the top bar there is a a button labeled "Profile". That will take you to your "Home profile". From there select the "Profile" tab and on the next screen select the "Avatar" tab.

That is where you can select or upload an avatar.

Pangor

Subject:
I found a llama at Renderosity freebie area! It is Moonrose's Llama Morph for DAZ Camel! :)

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2