Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Subject:
Gosh. Why not? Not many people spell Hmm with 4 Ms.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Finally! A Clothing Converter That's Free!(everybodysayY
Well, I've to say that I couldn't resist :redface: and I bought the licence for Posette :redface: :redface: :redface: . I need some teen dresses for Angela more than Posy... However, I've also tried what I was not supposed to do: Convert another character into a Posette, not a dress but a whole character... The result was not "normal" because for example the collars zones went in the head but I succeded in conforming Posette dresses on this character. I'll ask to the author of this program to add support for the Poser character: P5, P6, P7 Women, Men, teens and kids. We should be able to have a real P5, P6 and P7 woman, I mean the real evolution of Posette made with a default character :grin:

Here is a first try with Angela. I'm working on her in this period because I want to make some pictures wih her as the main character, meanwhile I'm learning some new techniques, like the ones in rayera's tutorial :notworthy: and in the material room

Subject:
How many hours do you work?

Profile PM  
Too many honey :(

Subject:
Too what?

Profile PM  
Six and half :redface:

Subject: Re: Finally! A Clothing Converter That's Free!(everybodysayYAY!)
Tormie, I'm pleased to hear that this works well. :)

Who's clothing were those that Angela is wearing?

(:

Profile PM  
Slightly off topic:
Are the P6 people part of the P7 content? I have not seen a clear answer to this; I mean they are "Legacy figures" right?

(:

Profile PM  
Yes they are, If I remember well Poser 5 content (and maybe also the older versions) have to be downloaded for free at contentparadise.

I played with the clothing converter, some kind of off topic, too :lol:
I converted the P4 girl as a clothing item for the mil girl (free licence, I won't buy one ;) )
Now I have a low poly Mil girl with P4 girl mesh :lmao:

I did the same with some "V" :redface: they can dress Posette's clothes now :grin:

So in all honesty, what do you thing about the software? Does it do a good job or not. Wanted to get everyone ones thought on this to see if this is the answer to everyones problems with getting poor Posette some new clothes. :thumb:

Profile PM  
:redface: Yes, it's what was needed :redface: . I don't think to use it for Posy, or, better, I tried it with Posy but the dress needs a lot of further work because of her *ehm* glorious shape. But for other character like Angela that is a teen it make a good work. MAybe I'll buy the license for the Dork you know, so many ideas, so little money :redface:

Subject:
And why not?

Profile PM  
Ok ok, I'll use it for you too :roll:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5