Subject: A surprise. :)
Seeing how I cant say much about this surprise I will leave it up to you. How does saving $230.00 sound. I would suggest in the next 2 days to go to DAZ and find what I am talking about. :thumb: I don't think any one will be disappointed. :snooty: It is free but better hurry. :thumb:

Notice: Here is the link. But be warned in order for you to get this you have to sign in. :thumb: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/catmain/-/?cat=421&startitem=24

Last edited by tda42 on 08 Sep 2007 10:18; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject: Re: A surprise. :)
Hi Kenny, you can write the link, no problem. But remember to modify the message once the freebie is over :uuh:

P.S. Even because I went there and I was not able to find the freebie page :oops: :snooty:

:dance: Thanks, just been there.
It's another starter pack. You can dl the items separatley

:thumb: :grin:

Thanks Kenny! :hug2: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
You all are very welcome! :thumb: From what I have gotten out of some people at their forum it will be good till the end of the year. :whistle: So have at it. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Yeah, this is a very nice surprise. There were two things that I'd been wanting; and two things that I can probably use; add to that the freebie "Dinokonda"..., and "That dog will hunt!" (A 'lil Southernese there ...)
:)

(:

Profile PM  
(A 'lil Southernese there ...) :lmao:

Profile PM  
:uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

:-? :dontknow:

Page 1 of 1