freebies in this link:

http://arcadiazone.page.tl/Poser-Files2.htm

Ciao Alcide !!!

alcide [ 29 May 2009 18:54 ]

New Free Download
Comments
Post Re: New Free Download 

grazie Alcide

I'm a little perplexed on that site, there are some daz products that seems to me that are actually for sale. I'll hide the link while the staff will check...

Tormie [ 30 May 2009 00:25 ]

Whoops!

tda42 [ 30 May 2009 02:01 ]

Of Coarse— I personally, only download freebies, that are Certified, as morally,  and eithically CLEAN,      
and of a "G-Rated" -nature... I would never -dream, of offending Karen James....     '''''''        or Dazerosity...

leahman [ 30 May 2009 05:58 ]

the site I discovered on  official site Renderosity ... ( http://www.Renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php)

see icon ArcadiaZone Vehicle Collection !!!

ciao Alcide !!

alcide [ 30 May 2009 07:33 ]

Ciao Alcide

Ho fermato un attimo il link, lo rimettero' subito dopo le verifiche, perche' lo strano e' che per esempio c'e' in download "The Freak" gratis mentre su Daz costa 39 euro...

Adesso chiedo a Daz direttamente e poi ti faccio sapere... Scusa ma e' meglio verificare prima che crei dei problemi al sito...

Translation:

I'm asking if the site has legal freebies, don't worry, the link will be back soon if there are no problems

Tormie [ 30 May 2009 12:08 ]

Link restored

I think that we made a mess, like a silent FART in a crowded room        ...

I wrote directly to Daz asking them if the site was OK and now the links to Daz things are disappeared ...

Don't say to the owner of that place what I did   ...

For Alcide

I link "illegali" su quel sito sono stati rimossi, così ho riabilitato il tuo link , tutto a posto   . Grazie  

Tormie [ 02 Jun 2009 00:22 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1