Subject: New Free Download
freebies in this link:

http://arcadiazone.page.tl/Poser-Files2.htm

Ciao Alcide !!!

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: New Free Download
grazie Alcide :hug2:

I'm a little perplexed on that site, there are some daz products that seems to me that are actually for sale. I'll hide the link while the staff will check...

Whoops! :sorry:

Profile PM  
:uuh: Of Coarse— I personally, only download freebies, that are Certified, as morally, and eithically CLEAN, :afterburner:
and of a "G-Rated" -nature... I would never -dream, of offending Karen James.... :snooty: ''''''' :grin: :grin: :grin: or Dazerosity...

the site I discovered on official site Renderosity ... ( http://www.Renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php)

see icon ArcadiaZone Vehicle Collection !!!

ciao Alcide !!

Profile PM  
Ciao Alcide

Ho fermato un attimo il link, lo rimettero' subito dopo le verifiche, perche' lo strano e' che per esempio c'e' in download "The Freak" gratis mentre su Daz costa 39 euro...

Adesso chiedo a Daz direttamente e poi ti faccio sapere... Scusa ma e' meglio verificare prima che crei dei problemi al sito...

:hug2:

Translation:

I'm asking if the site has legal freebies, don't worry, the link will be back soon if there are no problems

:hug2:

Link restored

:lmao: I think that we made a mess, like a silent FART in a crowded room :badairday: :smnfrtd: :dontknow: :anotherfart: ...

I wrote directly to Daz asking them if the site was OK and now the links to Daz things are disappeared :uuh: ...

Don't say to the owner of that place what I did :whistle: ...

For Alcide

I link "illegali" su quel sito sono stati rimossi, così ho riabilitato il tuo link :D , tutto a posto :thumb: . Grazie :friends:

Page 1 of 1