Words in it

Words in it
Article
Post Words in it 

Lets start something here.

Wright a short story (100 to 150 words) containing these words somewhere in it.

· Hand-held
· Stoic
· Small package
· Water sports
· Cavalcade
· Whisper
· Posetteforever
· Splash
· 3 D
· Spin

No need to put them in above order, just bold them

Have fun!

Wheelchair [ 15 Dec 2004 16:45 ]

Words in it
Comments
Post Re: Words in it 

There once was a stoic hand-held named Cavalcade. Who was into Watersports but had a Small Package. He would whisper 3 D, and spin for all the people at Posetteforever. He really made a big Splash.

The End  :bigrinnin:

Landman [ 15 Dec 2004 17:13 ]
:lmao:  :bigrinnin:

Wheelchair [ 15 Dec 2004 17:16 ]
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lol:  :lol: good one

messenger [ 15 Dec 2004 17:17 ]
Yea, it's on 38 words but what can I say? I am a man of little words... :-k

Landman [ 15 Dec 2004 17:19 ]
Anyone else?

Last edited by Wheelchair on 15 Dec 2004 18:12; edited 1 time in total 
 Wheelchair [ 15 Dec 2004 18:10 ]
:bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin:  :bigrinnin: Very funny !!!

I'll use my little dictionary for making something  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Tormie [ 15 Dec 2004 18:16 ]
As my HAND HELD the SMALL PACKAGE I was stumped to what it would be. :-?  It said from a person Named STIOC CAVALCADE a person I have never heard of before had maybe thought of me for Holiday reasons. :dancing:  Could it be a cousin? I thought I wouldn't think so. [-(  As I walk to the house I'd WHISPER to myself it has to be from someone I know. :-k A small letter with a note that said make a wish SPIN the box and open it and your wish will come true. 8-[ Well I couldn't say no to that so here goes. :clap: I gave the box a huge spin and then something strange happened. :roll: The spinning of the box force it open and I got SPLASHED by a 3D blow up doll that look alot like Posy! I mean look at the hooters and there was no doubt. Someone had played a WATERSPORT joke on yours truly and just when things couldn't get any wilder there was is Italian voice on a small cassette recorder laughing and the words I'll never forget till the day I die. A POSETTEFOREVER Christmas howdy from yours truly saying this sentence. Den Tracy Farts Like A Bull! :lmao:

Last edited by tda42 on 16 Dec 2004 00:00; edited 3 times in total 
 tda42 [ 15 Dec 2004 19:01 ]
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lol:  :lol:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :clap:  :clap: way too funny

messenger [ 15 Dec 2004 19:16 ]
lm :lmao:  :bigrinnin:  O:) ao: Outstanding stuff!

Wheelchair [ 15 Dec 2004 21:23 ]
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: !!!

Very funny friends !!!  :bigrinnin:

(Tormie goes back digging the dictionary  :-k  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: )

Tormie [ 15 Dec 2004 21:45 ]
Post Re: Words in it 

I should have known that someday this might happen, so I wasn't too surprised to find my beloved Shicken opening a small package last Saturday night. Of course I never could have dreamed what was going to happen next :oops: Out of the box he pulled a small 3D battery operated Hand held Rooster and jumped into the bathtub with a huge Splash! With a loud "cluck" he began to whisper "Posetteforver" over and over again in a kind of a balking chant, then when I thought I had seen everything... I had to gasp as I watched in amazement, at the sight of my Shicken as the rooster began to Spin. Now all this might not have been such a big deal, until I spied the Camcorder on the Computer and found that he was recording this on a poultry web site. He always did love a Cavalcade!!  #-o I'll never forget that Stoic look upon the Shickens face, and how much he loves his Water Sports :lmao: [/b]

guiltypleasures [ 16 Dec 2004 03:18 ]
Good job GP. you all did fantastic. :bigrinnin:  :clap:  :clap:

Wheelchair [ 16 Dec 2004 15:38 ]
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: way to go GP..... :clap:  :clap:

messenger [ 16 Dec 2004 17:17 ]
That is funny GP! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

tda42 [ 16 Dec 2004 17:38 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next