Savannah, and the Harley Ride (WARNING ADULT CONTENT!)

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Part 3 The Morgue

#16  guiltypleasures 16 Jul 2003 01:17

The Morgue

As the sound of the alarm went off SaVannah rolled over and reached to shut it off, trying to focus in the afternoon sunlight streaming though the window of her bedroom. "What a night, hmm, what am I saying, what a morning!" she thought to herself as she lay staring at the clock. "I sure hope that state trouper wasn't to upset about his car..." her thoughts drifted off again as she yawed and shook her head. Stretching she moaned, and felt a sharp stab of pain. After another try at moving, another stab of pain ran though her leg. Damn, I must have sprained something when we hit that hill." She rubbed her leg and groaned. "Well Missy, let's see if you can stand." Sitting up she placed her feet on the floor and tried to stand. "Ouch, damn that hurts! Well so much for heels today." As she limped over to her closet a wave of pain almost caused her to fall. Dressing was tedious, as were the stairs to the ground floor. Once down she could barely hold back the tears from the pain, so she grabbed her keys and headed slowly to her little red Maserati in the drive way. "Oh this ought to be fun, every break and I'll be screaming in pain, wonder if running stop lights is allowed when this happens.." She giggled slightly trying to block out the stabbing sensations in her leg. Starting the car, she headed to the County Hospital. Once there she entered the emergency room and stood at the admitting desk.

"Can I help you miss?" A short stubby woman in her early 50's asked as she begrudgingly looked up from the glamour magazine she was reading from behind the desk.

SaVannah smiled weakly and motioned to her leg as she spoke, "I seem to have injured my leg this morning, it's hurting really bad" She grimaced a bit more than was necessary, hoping the woman would put down the magazine and do her job.

Grimace didn't work, as the stubby woman was already engrossed on page 114 "How to look like a model, and find love at any age", but she did hold out a pencil and a clipboard with several pieces of paper attached to it. "Fill these out and a nurse will be with you shortly," she mumbled without ever looking back up at SaVannah.

SaVannah hobbled over to a chair and took a seat, filling out the 6 pages of truly unnecessary hospital policy garbage, but it did kill time and helped her stay focused off her pain. "Hmm, maybe that's why they give you all this paper work, keeps your mind off killing the stubby woman behind the desk pondering how she can go from an ugly duckling to the..." Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard her name being called.

"SaVannah? Is there a SaVannah here?" The nurse was a nice looking young man, in his late 20's. Medium height, with a nice build. His sandy blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. Just a shadow of hair on his chin. Seemed a bit slow though, as SaVannah was the only person in the waiting area.

"I'm SaVannah, can you help me please, I could use a hand, this leg is really starting to hurt again." She looked up at him with her big blue eyes, her lips pouting slightly as she rubbed the side of her leg. Her short dress today really added a nice touch.giving way to a nice view of her long silky legs. She held out her hand, waiting for his leer to give way to the trained professional bored look once again. It did so in just under 58 seconds. "Hmm, might have a new record here, guess this red dress was a good choice after all" she mused to herself with a slight grin.

"Okay Miss, I'm nurse Glasson, let's get you back to an exam room and see just what we are dealing with. Some x-rays might be necessary also." He took her by the hand and let her lean on his shoulder back to the exam room. Once inside he helped her up on the examination table. "Well let's have a look shall we. Where exactly does it hurt Miss?" The leer came back, all professionalism gone again for the moment. "How did you say you hurt your leg?"

"It's this one Nurse Glasson, the right one. See there it's kind of puffy and swollen around my knee." SaVannah lightly ran her hand across her knee and just for effect and lack of anything better to do, slid it up slowly across her inner thigh, before placing it back beside her on the table. Her eyes watching his every move, and keeping a check on the giggles that wanted to escape her lips. The pain in her leg was a big help in that respect. Her mind was so busy, the nurse, Lord Soth, and that damn pain in her leg. Still she had time to amuse herself, what a woman she again mused to herself. "I hurt it on a Harley this morning, at least that's what I figure must have happened. I don't think it was the sex afterwards, or even before, so it must have been that hill we hit that banged it up. Didn't even notice it until I woke up this afternoon." She watched him as she spoke, noticing his hands were smooth, and his fingers were quite slim and long. Could have been a piano player in a lounge she thought to herself. Of course if she had of been studying his face she would have seen the baffled look he gave her when she mentioned the sex part. But she didn't, as his hands were most interesting to her at that moment in time.

"Ahh, I see, well I'm not sure I really do see, but for now let's just assume it happened on the harley. Did you fall off of it, or maybe it landed on your leg?" He honestly looked flustered, must have only been a nurse for a short time she guessed.

"No, it didn't fall on me, nor did I fall off of it, we were just making it on the harley, oh and then there was that state trouper, so I had to speed up a bit, but the harely goes well over a hundred miles an hour, it wasn't that hard to do. I think it was that hill, I hit it pretty hard when we took the short cut. Of course not as hard as that State Trouper hit it. Wow, you should have seen his car fly!" SaVannah was looking right into his soft hazel eyes now, her expression seemed soft and touching, but genuinely honest. "I wonder, did you get any State Troupers in here this morning? I hope he's okay..." She wanted to continue, but the nurse seemed to be stammering for something to say, so she stopped and waited.

"Did you, ahh, humph ahh," Nurse Glasson cleared his throat and tried again. "Ahh, yes, how should I asked this, ahh well did you say doing it? On the harley?" He looked much younger now, or did he seem much older, she couldn't really say, but he did seem different since they entered into this room a few minutes ago. "A State Trouper? You and a State Trouper were doing ahh well you know, on the harley?" Yes, much younger, his command of sexual terms seemed to be more now of a preadolescent youth. Surly not a professional way to approach this common type of thing. Surly not, she thought.

"Oh no, not the State Trouper, it was just Lord Soth and I on the harley, three would have been impossible, the seat isn't that large, silly!" SaVannah started to giggle, thinking how she could have become a nurse, if he had the brains to become one. "No the State Trouper was chasing us. I guess it's some kind of new law that you can't screw naked while riding a Harley down Mulligan Pass just before sunrise. Must have been that last election I missed voting on. Sure was fun though, even if I did get a bit banged up. I guess it's better than the last time I was here, that bomb nearly ended it for me." SaVannah looked at him and sat quietly for a moment, then when he didn't say anything, she presented him with a new dilemma. "Can I have a tour of the place? I mean after we are done and all. I get the feeling that this place has a few possibilities, and I figure you being a nurse and all, you know all the hot spots around here." There was that sincere honest look again, Nurse Glasson thought he was going to faint.

Okay that's it for part 3, again, if you wish me to continue on to part 4 just let me know...if not I'll pack up my pen and paper and go back to the clubhouse to look for clues to the case of the missing tuna tarts... GP

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  Deviant_Viking 16 Jul 2003 06:37

I think we can classify Ms Pleasures as one of those 'horny housewives' I tend to get so much info about in my mail  

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#18  Posy 16 Jul 2003 06:37

How?

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#19  guiltypleasures 16 Jul 2003 06:44

hahahha, I only wish that were so Ken, but alas I'm just a quiet shy lady who only writes like a tramp. Alter ego's are so much fun lol

Posy, how? How what??

GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#20  guiltypleasures 17 Jul 2003 20:00

Hmm..."Top Story Teller" huh? Must not be too on top of it, nobody's ask for part 4 yet lol

GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#21  Posy 17 Jul 2003 20:00

Studies show that 99%25 of people spell Hmm with 2 M's.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#22  Deviant_Viking 17 Jul 2003 20:01

Hmmm...

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#23  Posy 17 Jul 2003 20:01

A lot of people spell HMMM with three mmm's.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#24  guiltypleasures 17 Jul 2003 20:05

I like to spell it with lot's of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's
How's that grab ya?

GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#25  Tormie 18 Jul 2003 17:07

Posy     wants only to read part 4....

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#26  Posy 18 Jul 2003 17:07

Do you mind if I tell other people:                                        TORMENTOR said I heartbeat wants only to read part 4                              .

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

#27  guiltypleasures 18 Jul 2003 17:15

Only Posy huh? I don't know...seems like an aweful lot of work to go though for just po y.

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#28  Tormie 20 Jul 2003 21:58

Well we did ask for others to give us the go on our stories Guiltie, maybe we shouldn't listen to them and we'll just write and write and write until they read it or run off in fear... hehehe

So... Where is the next part ? You know... Your story give me  a strange inspiration   ....

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#29  guiltypleasures 20 Jul 2003 22:12

Okay since your the "Boss" I'll make an exception and continue on to part 4 and the others can just suffer! hehehe

Part 4 will begin in aprox 30 min from now.

Guilty Pleasure Slave

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

Post Part 4 of the Morgue

#30  guiltypleasures 20 Jul 2003 23:49

He walked over to the sink, poured a glass of water, downed it, and poured another one. "I think you've just sprained your knee, but we'll have to wait and see what the doctor thinks, just wait here and he should be in shortly. Nurse Glasson hurried out the door, all the while wondering if what she really needed was a psychologist.

SaVannah watched him leave, perplexed by his rush and wondered if he would indeed return for that tour. "Oh well", she thought, "I guess maybe I can find my own way about this place. I just hope that doctor get's here soon." SaVannah was starting to get very bored, and when boredom sets in, her mind begins to wander. Within just a short 12 minutes and 26 seconds SaVannah's mind had begun it's trip. "Okay, that's it, pain in leg or not, I'm going to find something to occupy my time until that doctor shows and he can just bloody well find me this time." SaVannah wasn't normally the type to become angry too often, but when she's confined in small places for too long a time she often reverts back to that terrible situation in the sewers a few summers ago. It took only another 58 seconds for her to come up with a plan to keep buy while the doctor was away. If only that doctor had of known who was in exam room 3, it could have made life a the county hospital much simpler that day!

As she looked around the room, she noticed some hospital gowns in a drawer, and next to that drawer was one with a few surgical type gowns and a couple of face masks. "That's just what I could use" she muttered under her breath. She thought it would be a blast to strut around the place pretending to be a doctor. SaVannah held up the gown and looked at the reflection in the chrome paper towel holder. After a few minutes of careful thought, she decided even though Green wasn't her best color to go for it. Stripping off her dress, she placed the gown and mask on. Another glance in the chrome reflector and she was out the door.

For the next couple of hours, SaVannah spent a number of minutes in every available room containing a victim of poor circumstance, chatting a bit, and seemingly very concerned with their well being. Although most were quiet pleased with the strange doctor's behavior, a certain young State Trooper with two broken legs wondered why this doctor looked so familiar to him and why she seemed so concerned about his health.

SaVannah tired of this soon, but was happy that the State Trouper was not too badly hurt, so she went off to find a more exciting place to visit. Now if her knee hadn't been hurting as much as it was, she would have taken the stairs to the next floor up, but instead decided taking them down would be much easier on her leg. Waiting for the elevator seemed out of the question, as everyone know's you have to wait forever for them to stop on your floor, and the pain in her knee was to great for that. When she reached the basement, a grand idea popped into her head. Grand ideas are always popping into her head, so it wasn't too big of a deal this time, and she didn't giggle any more than normal when it did.

It only took a few minutes to find what she wanted, the public phone, and as luck would have it, there was a quarter in the little coin bucket. As she began to dial the hotel room where Soth had told her he was staying for the day, she smiled to herself. It was now looking like this day wasn't going to be a total loss after all.
"Hello Soth, it's me. Yes, SaVannah. I had to call you, as I need you dear. Oh yes, I did have loads of fun last night, that's kinda why I'm calling you now. You see I'm at the County Hospital." After a short pause she began to speak again. "Well yes, I am hurt, but well can you just meet me here?" Another short pause. "Really, it's not to serious, please don't worry! Just meet me here in the morgue as soon as you can, I don't know how much longer I can stay here, they might be already looking for me now." As she finished those last words she heard a noise around the corner and thought maybe she shouldn't be seen just yet. "Hurry, I've got to go!" Her voice was whispered, with a slightly excited tone to it as she spoke those last words. She ducked into a closet to her right. After a few minutes she peeked out and saw a janitor sweeping the floor.

Well that's it for part 4, next installment is Part 5 The Ending

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187