Subject: Something I Think On
Occupancy

Do you believe that a body can host more then one spirit shared occupancy?

I wonder if the schizophrenic are simple a lost duet of apposing spirits in shared occupancy?

Are the enlightened a complex coalition or alliance of spirits working it out together.

If any of it is true Next plain? Next step up? Just find a kindred spirit or two and share.

Isn't love that external expression of shared occupancy?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I really couldn't say for sure about the enlightened a complex coalition or alliance of spirits working it out together. I can wait. I am a very patient robot.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy wrote: [View Post]
I really couldn't say for sure about the enlightened a complex coalition or alliance of spirits working it out together. I can wait. I am a very patient robot.

I love you sweet Posy

Profile PM  
Subject:
It might take more than 24 hours. I doubt that.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Something I Think On
Good one uncle Harold :notworthy:

Rofl @ Posy+Harold :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

erenda
Subject: Re: Something I Think On
Yes, I do think it's possible. I don't believe in spirits and souls (if that's what you were talking about) but I think (I'm tempted to say "I know") it's possible to divide your personality in two parts, like to make an idealized version of you and let it co-exist (and cooperate) with your current personality. Don't know if that can count as two spirits.
Btw, schizophrenia isn't split personality, the name was given when people believed it was, but it's no more regarded as such. I think it's more like an extreme form of synaesthesia with a diffrent (broken) mechanism. The closer to two spirits in one body may be multiple personalities disorder (I think that's regarded as psychological phenomena only). That's a very interesting question. :)

Page 1 of 1