Part 5 The Morgue Ending

Page 1 of 1

Post Part 5 The Morgue Ending

#1  guiltypleasures 21 Jul 2003 19:42

Lord Soth was in a fit of worries. "What could she have been saying" he wondered. "The morgue! How in bloody hell could they have put her in the morgue! She can't be dead, dead don't talk." He was muttering under his breath as he threw on his jacket and scavenged the hotel room for his keys. Once found he ran out of the hotel and hopped on his harley, with a start of the engine he was off. All the way to the hospital his mind raced. "What in blazes is going on, why were we disconnected, and who in bloody hell is after her!" He almost ran over an old lady crossing the street he was in such a state. "Man I hope I'm not the next accident victim today, guess I had better try and keep what's left of the ol brain on the road."

As he entered the hospital parking lot he parked in the emergency spaces and jumped off his bike. Running towards the doors he almost tripped a male nurse on his way out of the building. "Sorry bout that chap, my mistake, in a bloody hurry you see" The nurse looked back as Soth passed by, noticing the English accent, not paying much mind to it all. It was only when the nurse returned his gaze towards the parking lot that his expression changed. "Lord Soth", the nurse yelled back towards the door as the strange man with the English accent ran inside. Soth glanced back over his shoulder but continued to head inside the hospital door. "Funny I could have sworn that nurse called my name"

Poor nurse Glasson just stood and stared at the Harley in the parking lot. Carefully running his hand over it's leather seat, he mumbled under his breath, "Hmm, she was right, there certainly isn't room for three on this seat." He then shook his head and grinned as he headed for his car. "Doctor Adkins was right, there is always something new they haven't covered in Nursing school!"

As Lord Soth approached the desk he asked in as calm a voice as he could muster where the morgue might be located. He was worried that it might be off limits and knew he had better think fast if the gal at the desk gave him any trouble. She didn't, as she was engrossed in some woman's magazine and hardly even seemed to notice his question, as she just pointed down the hall towards a sign.

As Soth started down the hall, he did here a faint mumble out of the woman, "Take the stairs or the elevator to the basement floor." Soth continued towards the sign hanging from the ceiling that gave directions to several areas of the hospital. To his right he saw a stairway and the elevator next to it. He pressed the button and waited a full 5 minutes for the elevator to open it's doors. Once inside he pressed the button marked B for basement and felt his stomach knot up once more as he looked at his watch. "Damn, it's been almost an hour since I talked to her, I hope she's still here!" Soth wiped a bead of sweat off his brow and stepped out of the elevator into a large hall way. He noticed a phone hanging on the wall and then the big double doors marked "County Morgue".

As he approached the doors he felt his stomach tighten. He didn't know what he was to expect, so he stopped, took a deep breath, told himself to stay calm and prepared for the worst as he entered the room.

It smelled damp, and dusty, with that well known medicine smell mushed in with it. It made him even more nauseous. The coolness of the room gave him the shivers as well. The door closed behind him and almost made him jump with the jolt of noise in the too quiet room. He looked around, uncertain of what he might find, and to his dismay SaVannah was know where to be seen. "Oh great Scott, where can she be?" Soth seemed to be afraid to  move, only out of desperation did he attempt to make a step more inwards towards the chrome tables. "All empty thank God", he half whispered under his breath with a sigh of relief. Over to his left he thought he heard a noise, a funny little sound, quiet seemingly familiar, but so faint. At first he thought his ears were just deceiving him, but then, there it was again. " A muffled giggly sound!, now I know that's not my imagination" he thought. His eyes darted over to the left side of the room again, "Hmm, nothing there but those big cabinets on the wall. Wait!" he said aloud in a slightly high pitched sound that even startled him in the quiet room."those are drawers for dead guys!" It was getting a bit eerie, but he had to know where his lovely SaVannah was, and if she needed his help, he had to protect her.

"Three steps, only three steps in 2 minutes and 22 seconds, at this rate he would reach those dead people drawers in another 10 minutes or so. "Better pick up your pace ol' chap, not anything in there to worry about, unless you believe in ghosts." Why did he have to think of ghosts now!

Just as Lord Soth reached the wall of drawers, his life expectancy went down by 5 years, well almost that at least, what with the pack a day cigarette habit he's had for the last 10 years. But back to the 5 years part, that part was due to his dear SaVannah who just loves to play games and today her game nearly gave him heart failure. When she popped out of the drawer in front of him his face must have distorted several times before coming to rest like a ball in a roulette table. [i:9b36bf906f]Place your bets little lady, will the ball land on the red or the back, your call missy..[/i:9b36bf906f]
Smiling SaVannah pulled him closer to her and gave him a kiss. "I've been waiting here for such a long time, and you know how I hate closed places, see how much I love you!" She began to giggle as she watched the color return to his face.

Dazed, Soth looked at her, "ahh, what is going on here? Your not hurt?" his confused expression turned towards a bit of anger as he waited for her to explain. That lasted all of ten seconds as that's how long it took him to see the skimpy nurses dress and the bottle of wine in her hand. "Oh you are bloody well joking aren't you doll face? You can't be seriously considering sex in there can you?" Soth's anger now gave way to an intrigued grin. "My God, you are serious, or did I just call your bluff again?" he said as he began to laugh.

"Well don't just stand there, climb in and I'll show you how serious I am!" She layed back down and looked at him with a twinkle in her eyes..."Come on in, baby, and I'll show you what's it's like in heaven!"

As Soth climbed into the drawer he asked how she managed to pull this off. She just smiled and said "I have my ways" With that the drawer shut and only the soft sound of moans escaped into the room.

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Deviant_Viking 21 Jul 2003 19:52

Hmm.. morgue... 'The Nightwatch' flashbacks  

Deviant_Viking Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 6440
Lemons 5480
hearts 0

#3  Tormie 21 Jul 2003 21:28

A lot of work with my dictionary    ...
Thank you for your great story ! Tomorrow I'll read it calmly... I'm not sure, but I saw a person that looks like Mario in a room of that hospital   ...

night night ...

ZZZzzzzz....

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#4  guiltypleasures 21 Jul 2003 23:16

Must have been in room 69 I'll bet lol

GP

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#5  Den Tracy 27 Jul 2003 22:24

This was better that what I did At Poserpros as far as Intrepid is concerned.

Don't beat yourself up, there are others who will do that  

blank.gif Den Tracy Gender: Male
Power User
Power User
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 5710
Lemons 5299
hearts 0

#6  guiltypleasures 27 Jul 2003 22:29

Well I'm not sure about better, stranger maybe lol
I can see me doing pictures for this story! hahah, what a kick that would be

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts The Junk , part II Guest 3D Nightmares... Or... The little sculptor 7 06 Feb 2006 03:15 View latest post
rayera
No new posts No I Won! 10.000 Posts-Part 2 tda42 The Posetteforever diary 10 28 Jun 2004 21:17 View latest post
Landman
No new posts Mordikar's Archery Pack part 2 JanReinar The Toys Box 8 19 Nov 2005 11:33 View latest post

Page 1 of 1