Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Has anyone done anything with cindy?
I 'm wondering if anyone has done any morphing with cindy? I find her kinda hard to morph.. This is what i have done so far.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm sorry Thilda. I don't know this morph Cindy. :oops: Where do you get her?Also was wondering what map you use on her as well as lips and eyes. They look really good. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Cindy is a new free figure, a stand alone figure.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I tried some experiments, with dial settings and direct mesh modifications, have not cared for the results.

Subject:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:uuh: Posy wants that I play only with her :roll: ...

Last edited by Tormie on 16 Jan 2006 01:24; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:-) :-) :-) Do not presume that you know what I want.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok :eh: :roll:

Subject:
:-) :-) :-) I haven't heard anything like that before: Tormie said I wants that you play only with her.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I installed her after remapping the obj ( P3 only loads a single texture per object, so head and body has to be in one file), but I don´t like her so much.
She´s as ugly as "V" and looks like a blown up sausage to me :sick:
I´ll stick to Posette :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

But, your attempt on morphing her face looks pretty promising, Thilda :thumb:
The eyes and the smiling mouth are really "TdaC style" :)

Subject:
Quote:

She´s as ugly as "V" and looks like a blown up sausage to me

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

Subject:
Ok this question is for Thida. Some of it was not answered fully and I'm curious
to know this.
1 Where did you get Cindy?
2 What maps are you useing with Cindy?
3 Are the eye and lips of the same mat along with the shine in the eyes with Cindy?

I'm talking about the picture up top.

Thank you! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
THank you. Yes she is ugly and looks kind of hard and is huge. But i think something can be done with her. Most figures can be useful if you give it a chans. When i said she is hard to morph, i mean the kind of morphs you make yourself.

Kenny:
1. Cindy is free and you can get her here, but you have to be a member - membership is free: http://www.3dpmr.com/Store/3dpmr/CindyV2/CindyV2.asp

2. I using the maps that comes with cindy.

3. The eyetex is not the same, the lips are (but i changed color/light and saturation), the lips in the original texture are read.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Got her. Will take a look and see what I can do with her.:pray: Thank you Thilda. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Great work Thilda! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
A little more informaiton. Yes, she has morphs to permit the use of V1/V2 clothing. But her texture is her own. She is not compatible with the clothing made for her prior version.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2