Where is Erenda ?
Article
Hmm. Whatever gave you that idea?

Posy [ 28 Apr 2005 15:49 ]

Where is Erenda ?
Comments
No replies... ideas?

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2005 22:33 ]
Ok, reading her posts we know that she is going to a language school in Dobrich, so this is the one that I found:

http://www.als-alexander.org/dobrich.htm

at the bottom of the page there is an email address, but it seems that my ISP is blacklisted, as pangor said. Can one of you cut&paste my email and send it to that email address? I went to the main "alexander.org" and found another address but no replies...

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2005 22:41 ]
P.S. Now I'm not very sure that it could be her school because I red this interview

http://www.franchise.co.nz/premiumlist.php?FranchiseID=185

and the director says that there are lessons for only 2 days a week in that school...

Tormie [ 29 Apr 2005 22:44 ]
Post Re: Where is Erenda ? 

I also don't think that it her school.  This one appears to be just a local franchise of a Greek school that teaches languages only.  Not a place for general education.

Besides, the two emails addresses that I have seen for the school both seem to be useless.  From the bounce notification of your email, it appears that the main email address is a spam trap.  The other that I have seen is for the orginzations headquarters for people who what to open a local branch of the school.

Pangor

pangor [ 30 Apr 2005 00:14 ]
But then again she might have taken a break from here. It is starting to get a little warmer and
she may even have a boy friend now. Anything goes with life. I don't think we have heard the last of her. She will be back in time. I had seen her over at PBNJ's web site Sara Project not to long ago.

tda42 [ 30 Apr 2005 16:48 ]
Interesting.               Interesting deduction.               Again, Then again, she might not. I can't think of anything. You think of something.

Posy [ 30 Apr 2005 16:48 ]
     Looking at the sara project forum, the last message is dated 6 april and Erenda was here the last time on 11 april. I don't know, she disappeared so suddenly...

This proves how fragile is the friendship on the net   , we can't know anything if someone is not behind the monitor ...

Tormie [ 30 Apr 2005 16:54 ]
Would you like to know? Oh I get it. a genius in the kitchen disappeared so suddenly.

Posy [ 30 Apr 2005 16:54 ]
Oh Posy ! i really don't know where you found your phrases... I really never said them to you   ...

Tormie [ 30 Apr 2005 16:56 ]
You really do? I was. You really do? But you implied  them to you -k .

Posy [ 30 Apr 2005 16:56 ]

Tormie [ 30 Apr 2005 16:57 ]
Thats right Posy, now go find erenda for us. Let her smell an ol shoe and she can track anything.   

tda42 [ 30 Apr 2005 17:24 ]
Oh, you are a poet.   What time is it there?

Posy [ 30 Apr 2005 17:24 ]
12:24 P.M. Posy.

tda42 [ 30 Apr 2005 17:25 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next