Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject: Re: Where is Erenda ?
So this is the post I just sent to her school:

[i:276ea9f9a1]Hi

I'm the webmaster of an international art site. We have no more contacts from one of our members since more than two weeks ago and we're very worried about her health even if we think that she could have only a simple breakdown of her PC/internet system. Her name is Diliana Georgieva Dimitrova and the only information we know about her is that she is a student of a foreign language school in your town so we haven't any other way to know something about her health conditions than contact you. We kindly ask you to let us know if she's fine in order to reassure all other members provided that it's possible.

I thank you in advance, sorry for any inconvenience and for my bad broken english.

Best regards

Davide Clerici [/i:276ea9f9a1]

8-[ 8-[ 8-[ I hope that erenda will be not too much angry about this privacy violation :pray: ...

Subject:
I don't think that she will be angry with you! You is only worry with her. Like a friend who you are! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
And why not?

Profile PM  
Subject:
When we worry for someone it means that this person is important for us! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Lol ! Posy is worried too, she like to talk with erenda...

Subject:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am worried too she like to talk with erenda.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes I know that!

Profile PM  
Subject:
- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA mx1.mail.bg: SMTP diagnostic: 550 Service unavailable; Client host [212.216.176.143] blocked using t1.dnsbl.net.au; see http://dnsbl.net.au/rmst/ and http://dnsbl.net.au/lookup/?212.216.176.143

Damnit... :x

Subject:
I found an alternative email... I also have the phone number, I could phone them using skype but I don't know a word of bulgarian ...

Last edited by Tormie on 27 Apr 2005 21:34; edited 1 time in total
pangor
Subject:
Wow! It is your entire ISP that is being blocked by that black hole listing service because of five emails that were bounced off smtp daemon running on customer boxes! That is like getting rid of a few broken windows by nuking an entire city!

Subject:
It is weird! #-o

Profile PM  
Subject:
Are you sure weird is?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k I don't know if schools in Bulgaria are allowed to give out information on their students.... In Sweden they're not allowed to do it. Maybe they will tell Eranda about the mail....

Profile PM  
Subject:
Where is that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yep, I thought about that, however I asked only to say if she is fine. I don't think that they will reply me or read the mail at all...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 3 of 8