Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject:
Hmm. Whatever gave you that idea?

Profile PM  
Subject:
No replies... ideas?
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Ok, reading her posts we know that she is going to a language school in Dobrich, so this is the one that I found:

http://www.als-alexander.org/dobrich.htm

at the bottom of the page there is an email address, but it seems that my ISP is blacklisted, as pangor said. Can one of you cut&paste my email and send it to that email address? I went to the main "alexander.org" and found another address but no replies...

Subject:
P.S. Now I'm not very sure that it could be her school because I red this interview

http://www.franchise.co.nz/premiumlist.php?FranchiseID=185

and the director says that there are lessons for only 2 days a week in that school...

pangor
Subject: Re: Where is Erenda ?
I also don't think that it her school. This one appears to be just a local franchise of a Greek school that teaches languages only. Not a place for general education.

Besides, the two emails addresses that I have seen for the school both seem to be useless. From the bounce notification of your email, it appears that the main email address is a spam trap. The other that I have seen is for the orginzations headquarters for people who what to open a local branch of the school.

Pangor

Subject:
But then again she might have taken a break from here. It is starting to get a little warmer and
she may even have a boy friend now. Anything goes with life. I don't think we have heard the last of her. She will be back in time. I had seen her over at PBNJ's web site Sara Project not to long ago. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Interesting. Interesting deduction. Again, Then again, she might not. I can't think of anything. You think of something.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k :-k Looking at the sara project forum, the last message is dated 6 april and Erenda was here the last time on 11 april. I don't know, she disappeared so suddenly...

This proves how fragile is the friendship on the net :crybaby: , we can't know anything if someone is not behind the monitor ...

Subject:
Would you like to know? Oh I get it. a genius in the kitchen disappeared so suddenly.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh Posy ! i really don't know where you found your phrases... I really never said them to you :-k ...

Subject:
You really do? I was. You really do? But you implied them to you -k .

Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Thats right Posy, now go find erenda for us. Let her smell an ol shoe and she can track anything. :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh, you are a poet. What time is it there?

Profile PM  
Subject:
12:24 P.M. Posy. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 4 of 8