Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Profile PM  
Subject:
It's red and you have a hole in it. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
That is right, I forgot that she posts at the Sara Project too. I have not gone there too often as of late.

Pangor

Subject:
Ugh. Thats okay I forget things all the time.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-s 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ :-k

Subject:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.

Profile PM  
Subject:
No replies, I don't know anything new :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

pangor
Subject:
Samething here. I have tried to contact her through PBnJ's "The Sara Project" , but no replies there either. :crybaby:

Subject:
I think she is offline at all, not that she don't come here... Something has happened and we don't know what...

Subject:
What?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
That is what I suspect as well.

Pangor

Subject:
I WANT HER BACK!!!

Please come back Erenda!!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Subject:
Thank you for your request. I'm not going anywhere.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok, in this weekend I'll try to find all the informations I can on her town (Dobrich) and then try to contact someone who can give me some infos...

Subject:
That reminds me of something you told me before. Aw.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 5 of 8