Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
Once more? What makes you think I have you been riding the little yellow bus?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok friends, as usual I'm late :redface: ! The reason is that in the weekend I closed myself in the room and made a picture with Posy so I made nothing else, lol. But I'll send the question tomorrow so that we'll hopefully have the interview for the next weekend :whistle:

Subject:
Huh. Do you mean you and me have?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:-) :-) I am so glad you find this amusing, Tormie.

Profile PM  
Subject:
So tormie can i ask where the Q's are? Pangor keeps asking me if i recieved them..... :whistle:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Congradulations once again Belladonna for winning that lottery for a second time! Now we need to send you more questions. Tormie, shall we return the Lottry period back to normal now?

Subject:
That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about it. Right now? Do not ask me any more questions please.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, Posy.

Subject:
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Your dress is very pretty

Pangor - i've got so many candies..... do i have to eat them all straight away? :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
You said you have it.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
No, but they may help you to feel better, if you don't over do it. But watchout that Posy, Angela, and Tormie don't get them. ;-) During our last major upgrade all our candies, beers, and tunatarts disappeared. It must have been a hungry and thirsty job.

Subject:
Why not?

Profile PM  
Subject:
because Posy they are all mine.... i earnt them.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3