Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
Quote:

How much time gave you the doctor

How much time TO LIVE gave you the doctor ?
:evil4:

Subject:
Ophs... My name is Davide :bigrinnin: ...

Subject:
And...my name is... Brett

How anticlimactic :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Brett ??? 8-[ Ozy's not Ozy ? :x [-( :-k [-X

Last edited by Tormie on 27 Oct 2004 23:30; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
he will always be the "Oz man".... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hi there Ace..welcome to our little family although the way its going its getting bigger every day.....My real name is Angie....and I am sure you will find that you get addicted to the humor here I know I have ...and I think I can say for everyone here we are real friends..we will laugh cry or moan with you no matter which you choose to do...that is what I love about this site ..everyone is here for everyone...... :dancing: :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hi there Ace..welcome to our little family although the way its going its getting bigger every day.....My real name is Angie....and I am sure you will find that you get addicted to the humor here I know I have ...and I think I can say for everyone here we are real friends..we will laugh cry or moan with you no matter which you choose to do...that is what I love about this site ..everyone is here for everyone...... :dancing: :dancing: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
welcome zeus/ace :D this is indeed a crazy but fun place, heh. one of the most open and friendly Poser places i have yet to come across. there's an odd mix of personalities here but we all get on rather well (i think, heh).

hello, my name is nikki... and im a Poser addict. :lol:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3