Big Power Cannister Vacuum

Article
I saw a documentary about a sort of "rotatory" vacuum that doesn't need bags or water. The documentary was on the scientist who invented it (and made a lot of money...)

Tormie [ 01 Dec 2004 22:41 ]

Comments
Was it the dyson <spelling?> Those I've heard are really good and I don't think they take bags or water. There are a lot of bagless vacuums for sale here. I had one awhile back that I picked up at a garage sale but it started over heating and I got rid of it. Between the bird's mess, and the dog hair I need a super vacuum lol

Boy this is really an off topic conversation for a Poser site  #-o  :bigrinnin:

guiltypleasures [ 01 Dec 2004 22:48 ]
:bigrinnin: Yes, the name was Dyson !! I'll have one of those dyson's vacuum sooner or later !!
I have and old german "vorwerk folletto" vacuum donated to me by my mother.... It has 30 years but it works like new... No Dyson for many years I think :cry:...

Tormie [ 01 Dec 2004 22:59 ]
Yes those Dyson's are pretty expensive I've seen. Maybe we will win the lottory and have lot's of money to spend on vacuums :)

guiltypleasures [ 01 Dec 2004 23:07 ]
guiltypleasures";p="16178 wrote: 
Did you have a Rainbow or the "Big Power" type? My bf's sister has a rainbow I guess but I've never used one. I think if this one works I did make a good deal and I may even have it check over and if it's all working good I may try and sell it on ebay and see if I can make a good profit :)

My grandparents had an upright kirby when I was a kid, they gave it to my mom when I was in my late teens (they had it refurbushed then) and they bought a new one. My mom ended up giving the old kirby to me after I was married and I had it for years. For an upright vacuum a Kirby just can't be beat in my opinion :)

It is a Rainbow. As far as I can remember they haven't  changed sence 1968. As far as a Kurby. Well dog gone it they just plain suck too. :bigrinnin:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tda42 [ 01 Dec 2004 23:59 ]
:roll:  :lmao:

guiltypleasures [ 02 Dec 2004 02:52 ]
I use a trusty old Hoover.  What am I talking about ?
I don't use it, Den does the vacuuming.
Unfortunately, I broke it a couple of times and after Den fixed it
I refused to vacuum anymore and made him do the vacuuming.  :lol:
That was avout three years ago. Sneaky, huh ?  
This way, if it breaks again, he can't say that I broke it.

Bonnie [ 02 Dec 2004 03:12 ]
Nothing wrong with that. I'm still training T'da to vacuum but she runs away when I turn it on. :bigrinnin:  :lol:

tda42 [ 02 Dec 2004 15:38 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2