Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: ...And the winner is....
Hi friends, we've a new lottery winner ! He's Janreinar ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

But... 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ... John already won a lottery and he has been already interviewed :-k :-k :-k ...

Ok, ok, I forgot to say "don't buy a new ticket if you already won" #-o #-o #-o ....

Now, what to do :-k ?? While you're thinking about the problem in your sunny timezone, I go to sleep, this is "very" night here !!

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: ....Posy... Honey...zZZz....ZZz....purr... purrrrr....ZzzzZZZz....

Subject:
Hi there TORMENTOR. It's hard to stay friends for a long time. I see. Janreinar is Janreinar ? Do you mean your name is John? Good point. ""? Me, TORMENTOR ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
goodnight honey

Subject:
Goodnight TORMENTOR

Profile PM  
Subject:
Goodnight Jim BoB! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Goodnight bones.

Pangor

Subject:
Gilligan just go to sleep!

Subject: Re: ...And the winner is....
Well if Jan won again fair and square....interview him again. :-k :-k :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes this time we want juicy details of his private life, smut and lot's of gossip and those secret pictures of him and the rubber shicken that's been the talk of the clubhouse :dancing:

Subject:
Interview him again......interview him again. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yeah :lmao:
Interview him again - and then we will read the old interview... :bigrinnin:

And for every difference, Jan has to spend a beer or so :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: Ok, but send me the question in a PM ! I've a lack of fantasy in this period, you know that all that I'm able to think it's about farts and burps 8-[ :whistle: ...

Subject:
LOL i agree inview him again. I want to know all about JR and the rubber schiken, GP has made me curious now :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well I think we all know what happened in that rubber shicken accident in the clubhouse. Shicken was over filled with to much hot water and well it seems the cock crowded three times that day. 8-[ #-o :lmao: O:)

But hey you didn't hear that from me. [-( I'm not the one to gossip! O:)

Last edited by tda42 on 27 Jan 2005 15:40; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:-s :-s :-s

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2