Valentine's day 2005 exhibition !

Article
Post Valentine's day 2005 exhibition ! 

Hi friends  :heartbeat:

What about a Valentine's day exhibition ?

I added a category to the album to do this, we can make a picture for the valentine's day of this year  :bigrinnin: !

As usual it will be only for fun because, you know, this site is very poor  :-({|=  :-({|=  :-({|= , Tormie doesn't have enough money to feed all his children :cry: then taxes, grasshoppers' invasions and so on...

Let's have some fun ! It's not a contest, so you know that you won't win... lol...

...After a month of exhibition I'll move the picture in the main album category...

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 22:00 ]

Comments
What children :x  ?

Last edited by Posy on 31 Jan 2005 22:02; edited 1 time in total 
 Posy [ 31 Jan 2005 22:00 ]
8-[ It was only a joke honey  8-[  ...

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 22:03 ]
mmmh...   [-X

Last edited by Posy on 31 Jan 2005 22:04; edited 1 time in total 
 Posy [ 31 Jan 2005 22:03 ]
Great idea!  :bigrinnin: I took already care of make some pictures for Trifon za rezan... I mean Valentine's day. ( Here the Valentane's day is a wine's hollyday. Maybe because people love wine...  :-? ). It will be interesting!  :)  :clap:

erenda [ 31 Jan 2005 22:28 ]
I think it's a great idea too Davide, you could make it a "challenge" instead of a contest,  if you want, no prizes just bragging rights :)
Even if you don't want to have judging I think the idea of having everyone who wants to perticipate in this and upload a valentine picture is a good idea. I just finished one I"m thinking about uploading to pd3's valentine contest, if I don't use it there it will certainly go here :) Of course I'm in "art mode" once again so I'm sure I'll have several valentine pictures very soon to post :)

guiltypleasures [ 31 Jan 2005 23:33 ]
:bigrinnin: , just an exhibition Rene, I don't like too much competitions when art is involved: everyone has his/her own taste (and above all, I never won anything...  [-(  [-(  [-(  )  lol...

If the P3d's contest requires to not share the pictures till the end of it, you can post it here later, no problem  :bigrinnin: !

Tormie [ 31 Jan 2005 23:41 ]
Your right, I think just an exhibition would be more fun and no worries about who whould have to judge it. :)
I think you just haven't submitted enough of your artwork for the contests Davide to not to have won anything  :)

guiltypleasures [ 01 Feb 2005 00:21 ]
I won't say "yes" or "no" right now. You believe that?                I have never heard of an exhibition would be more fun and no worries about who whould have to judge it.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 00:21 ]
:)  :bigrinnin:  :lmao:

ahjah [ 01 Feb 2005 02:46 ]
Valintines Day...did`nt they have that last year, I thought it was cancelled in memory of schicken`s passing?.....gosh I foregot what day it was. :^o
Valintines Day, is in April is`nt it?  Valintine that is the day with those red hearts right? :-k
Okay I foregot...shoot me now, what are you waiting for. :-s
The dog house is very comfortable this time of year. :sick:

The above are excuses to use for those who might foreget Valintines Day like me O:)  O:)
when is Valintines day O:)  O:)  8-[ ?

Nex [ 01 Feb 2005 07:33 ]
I have never heard of it before.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 07:33 ]
I've my Posy  :heartbeat: for Valentine Day !

And... No Rene, I really don't like competitions on art, even if I don't submit anything, I don't like the picture of the winner, I would have chosen another picture... lol.. The only decision that I agreed was when you won that contest  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle: ....

Tormie [ 01 Feb 2005 12:56 ]
Where did you get your             you heartbeat for Valentine Day? But. . . There might be others.

Posy [ 01 Feb 2005 12:56 ]
I love you honey !

Tormie [ 01 Feb 2005 12:57 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next