Subject: Away for a little while
Hi friends :heartbeat:
I'll offline for 1 day or longer. My new motherboard with AMD sempron processors seems to not work well, so I've to give it back to the store and buy a different one. Then I'll make the configuration and all those damn difficult things #-o #-o ..

See you tomorrow (I hope) :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

pangor
Subject:
Our hope are with you.

Pangor

Subject:
If it is a dual processer MB I never liked them. Always conflicts and alway problems. I hope you get a better one. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
good luck 8-[ ](*,) :bigrinnin:

Subject:
No Kenny :bigrinnin: I added an "s" , an error :oops: ... I'm back :) ! I bought a 3 Ghz Pentium 4 ($$$ :crybaby: ) and an Asus motherboard ($$$ !!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: ) and now all works very well.

I'm very angry :x because on the case of the AMD processore was written "Sempron 3000+" so I thought there was a 2 Ghz processor in it, but it was "only" 2400 Ghz :x and it didn't worked well :x , XP crashed down a lot of times and I lost my wireless connection to the router without notice (I thought that my router was broken).

Now I'm upgrading XP to the last version (about 3 hours...) ... And have to reinstall all my software !!
8-[ :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Subject:
Windows XP files and setting migration wizard.... 8-[

Subject:
I prefer to reinstall all from scratch :bigrinnin: !!

(I thought at it when it was too late :oops: :crybaby: )

Subject:
A lot of work and a lot of sit down time. Good luck Davide! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Done :whistle: !!

Subject:
:clap:

Subject:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1