Subject: I will be In and out For A Bit!
Hi everyone. My other Aunt was put into the Hospital again and they say that she has another bad heart valve. Pretty much all she can do is not to put to much effort in what she does. I am sorry that I have not looked at all your pictures post out here these past weeks but it has been a little crazy as I had stated in my last posting. So I will pop in here every now and then. Again I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and thoughts. Maybe it will get back to normal soon. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Don't worry about the gallery or the post's here, you just take care of your family and try to relax when you can. I hope your aunt is better soon, and yes our prayers are with you and your family :)

Subject:
I cannot feel "worry", so don't worry.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yes, don't worry Kenny, we know all about your family's situation: take care of them ! the funny things come later ! (I've not posted a comment in the album since months only for my well known lazyness :oops: )

Subject:
Take care of your family and we'll be here when you get back. I hope everything is all right and my thoughts are with you.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Nothing more that I can think to add other than I concur with what has already been said.

(Yikes, typo correction was needed even in this short statement!)

Pangor

Last edited by pangor on 28 Mar 2005 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Really nothing?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Quote:

(Yikes, typo correction was needed even in this short statement!)

Big fingers problem... I know something about it #-o ...

Subject:
I wish the best for you and your family my friend!

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1