God, Hope she is Ok

rayera [ 13 May 2005 00:35 ]

Where is Erenda ?
Comments

Pangor

pangor [ 13 May 2005 16:25 ]
Let us change the subject.

Posy [ 13 May 2005 16:25 ]
Ok Posy enough about me let's talk about my shirt!       

tda42 [ 17 May 2005 12:19 ]
Can you speak any foreign languages?

Posy [ 17 May 2005 12:19 ]
Only when I;ve had to much to drink!     

tda42 [ 17 May 2005 12:20 ]
Today I was tweaking my mail server configuraton, and it gave me an opportunity to do some dionositic on the mail delivery to our missing friend.

Up till now I I heard back was silence, now I have some dianositc results, they are not much better than the silence.

I learned that it appears that the SMTP daemon that server PF were rejecting the reject error returned from Erenda's ISP SMTP daemon as being spam.  So I sent the mail using my ISP domain and found that while my ISP's SMTP daemon was accepting the errors messages from Erends'a ISP;  Her ISP was rejecting connections from my SMTP daemon.  I am blacklisted for being on a dialup connection.  Next I relayed my outgoing mail from my SMTP daemon through my ISP's daemon.  I was still rejected by her ISP for being blacklisted.  Then I routed my mail through my ISP deamon without going through mine first.  This time I got a clean connection to and back from her ISP, but it was still an error message

Quote:
Account is disabled due to inactivity.

Her ISP, that I believe is her local telephone company, has disabled her account.

Pangor

pangor [ 13 Jun 2005 21:08 ]
She is back !      

Tormie [ 15 Jun 2005 10:30 ]
Yep!             

erenda [ 15 Jun 2005 10:36 ]
  I lost my train of thought.

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 10:36 ]
Tormie is trying to have his Dobrich-ticket refunded from the bulgarian airlines company, but they insist to talk in Bulgarian  

Tormie [ 15 Jun 2005 10:38 ]
And trying to have his Dobrich-ticket refunded from the bulgarian airlines company but they insist to talk in Bulgarian uuh is uuh Tormie.

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 10:38 ]
I know a very suitable phrase in bulgarian for such occasion but I'll break the forum rules   . By the way the school site you cheked...WoW... I didn't know there is such a school in my town.    This is probably some private school .        
P.S : From where did you know that I live in the center?

erenda [ 15 Jun 2005 12:48 ]
You wrote that your parents have a honey factory in the center of the town  

Tormie [ 15 Jun 2005 13:02 ]
Well done SHERLOCK !

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 13:02 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 6 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next