Where is Erenda ?

Where is Erenda ?
Article

Tormie [ 15 Jun 2005 13:08 ]

Where is Erenda ?
Comments
Do you have any conditions I should know about?

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 13:08 ]
This is a good exemple of my bad english , I really live in the center of the town , but the factory is 40 kilometers away from the town.          (            )

erenda [ 15 Jun 2005 13:13 ]

Welcome back!  And please don't scare us the way.

Pagor.

pangor [ 15 Jun 2005 14:59 ]
Thank you for your request.     Ok I'll try not to do                                       scare us the way                               too much.

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 14:59 ]
Posy, when you were insulted by that new poster the other day you were so grumpy.  I Erenda's return will chase away the last of your sadness!  

Pangor

pangor [ 15 Jun 2005 15:02 ]
Oh, you are a poet.   What is your real name?

Posy [ 15 Jun 2005 15:02 ]
     And now where is she gone ? (Tormie is worried   )

Tormie [ 13 Jul 2005 20:07 ]
Don't worry I'm ok , I was in the factory and the next several weeks I'll be probably there. WoW , so much honey and now we must unseal all the frames by hand. Usually this is made by a machine but an idiot broke it. (It wasn't me.) If I don't survive all this slave work you have my permission to come here and break this idiot's head!!! I'm really angry , I'll probably not be here for my birthday...   

erenda [ 13 Jul 2005 21:11 ]
Angry at what?

Posy [ 13 Jul 2005 21:11 ]
At this idiot who broke the machine, Posy!    And Tormentor , some day I'll not be here any more , so please don't worry when I haven't visiting the site only two days ..   Next time , please don't write a whole topic about this and put messages on the home page , I'm not so important...

erenda [ 13 Jul 2005 21:34 ]
Do you often use a computer there?

Posy [ 13 Jul 2005 21:34 ]
Yes but the computer in the factory is not connected to the Internet.     

erenda [ 13 Jul 2005 21:35 ]
lol... I'm glad you're "fine"... So you are not gone to Albena but found uor slave work near home anyway (sad lol)... I hope thing will be better erenda...

Tormie [ 13 Jul 2005 22:17 ]
Well it's much more better than Albena, at least I can always quarrel with the boss without being fired , I can escape from work without being fired , I can eat a big part of the production without being fired , I can drink home-made alcohol at work without being fired and I also can go home and still not be fired. I like such working conditions               

erenda [ 14 Jul 2005 21:35 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 7 of 8
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next