pangor
Subject:
:pray:

Pangor

Subject:
Let us change the subject.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ok Posy enough about me let's talk about my shirt! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Can you speak any foreign languages?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Only when I;ve had to much to drink! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Today I was tweaking my mail server configuraton, and it gave me an opportunity to do some dionositic on the mail delivery to our missing friend.

Up till now I I heard back was silence, now I have some dianositc results, they are not much better than the silence.

I learned that it appears that the SMTP daemon that server PF were rejecting the reject error returned from Erenda's ISP SMTP daemon as being spam. So I sent the mail using my ISP domain and found that while my ISP's SMTP daemon was accepting the errors messages from Erends'a ISP; Her ISP was rejecting connections from my SMTP daemon. I am blacklisted for being on a dialup connection. Next I relayed my outgoing mail from my SMTP daemon through my ISP's daemon. I was still rejected by her ISP for being blacklisted. Then I routed my mail through my ISP deamon without going through mine first. This time I got a clean connection to and back from her ISP, but it was still an error message

Quote:
Account is disabled due to inactivity.

Her ISP, that I believe is her local telephone company, has disabled her account.
:crying:

Pangor

Subject:
She is back ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

erenda
Subject:
Yep! :) :) :) :heartbeat: :) :) :)

Subject:
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I lost my train of thought.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: Tormie is trying to have his Dobrich-ticket refunded from the bulgarian airlines company, but they insist to talk in Bulgarian :uuh:

Subject:
And trying to have his Dobrich-ticket refunded from the bulgarian airlines company but they insist to talk in Bulgarian uuh is uuh Tormie.

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
I know a very suitable phrase in bulgarian for such occasion but I'll break the forum rules :whistle: . By the way the school site you cheked...WoW... I didn't know there is such a school in my town. :lol: This is probably some private school . :wink: :wink: :wink:
P.S : From where did you know that I live in the center? :mmmh:

Subject:
You wrote that your parents have a honey factory in the center of the town :whistle:

Subject:
Well done SHERLOCK !

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 6 of 8