Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
Do you have any conditions I should know about?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
This is a good exemple of my bad english , I really live in the center of the town , but the factory is 40 kilometers away from the town. :) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )

pangor
Subject:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Welcome back! And please don't scare us the way.

Pagor.

Subject:
Thank you for your request. Ok I'll try not to do scare us the way too much.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, when you were insulted by that new poster the other day you were so grumpy. I Erenda's return will chase away the last of your sadness!

Pangor

Subject:
Oh, you are a poet. What is your real name?

Profile PM  
Subject:
:mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: And now where is she gone ? (Tormie is worried :uuh: )

erenda
Subject:
Don't worry I'm ok , I was in the factory and the next several weeks I'll be probably there. WoW , so much honey and now we must unseal all the frames by hand. Usually this is made by a machine but an idiot broke it. (It wasn't me.) If I don't survive all this slave work you have my permission to come here and break this idiot's head!!! I'm really angry , I'll probably not be here for my birthday... :crying: :sad:

Subject:
Angry at what?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
At this idiot who broke the machine, Posy! :uuh: And Tormentor , some day I'll not be here any more , so please don't worry when I haven't visiting the site only two days .. :uuh: Next time , please don't write a whole topic about this and put messages on the home page , I'm not so important... :)

Subject:
Do you often use a computer there?

Profile PM  
erenda
Subject:
Yes but the computer in the factory is not connected to the Internet. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Subject:
:) lol... I'm glad you're "fine"... So you are not gone to Albena but found uor slave work near home anyway (sad lol)... I hope thing will be better erenda...

erenda
Subject:
Well it's much more better than Albena, at least I can always quarrel with the boss without being fired , I can escape from work without being fired , I can eat a big part of the production without being fired , I can drink home-made alcohol at work without being fired and I also can go home and still not be fired. I like such working conditions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Page 7 of 8