Subject: ...An unexpected gift...
Yesterday I bought a new-used desktop case for my PC on ebay and because the seller is near my work place I went to take it in the same day. He assured me that all the pieces were presents, but they weren't. I bought this thing:

http://www.coolermaster.com/index.p...02+Cavalier%202

Because it has a Vu-Meter on the front panel ( :oops: Yes, it's a useless thing but I like so much those toys :bigrinnin: ) and the piece of hardware made to connect it to the audio device was missing... So I had to make it myself with the solder [-( ... Other things were missing but I had them from old cases. I would have to be very upset [-( [-( [-( but when I opened the case there was a 250 GB S-ATA high speed Maxtor Hard Disk forgotten into the case :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: ...

I think the ex-owner of the case gifted me with this thing (about 150 €, it was new and unformatted) because of the lack of pieces of the case (I spent 86 € to buy it) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: And now I'm so happy :dancing: :cow: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Which others? Where did you hear that? How much would you pay for it?

Profile PM  
Subject:
86 Euros sweetie :bigrinnin: !

Last edited by Tormie on 14 May 2005 08:25; edited 1 time in total
pangor
Subject:
Congradultations! Now that is the kind of suprise in hardware purchases that we all dream of. The kind of suprises I get are; getting a case with all the internal connectors labeled an ideagraphic language from the far east, or a manual that is for a prior version of the hardware.

Subject:
Now you can set it up in Raid 0 if you have another S-ATA Hardrive. :bigrinnin:
I have a cousin who had purchased a CD-Rom from over in England and with it when he opened it had a Windows 98 second edition in the drive. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
... I already transfered all my data on the new drive and I'm using it :whistle: ...

I gave the old hd to my brother (it was a 120 GB) and the slave one (80 GB) will go to my sat receiver so that I'll use it as a movie recorder :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Congrats Davide! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Most excellent!! Wish that would happen to me! I think this poor 40 GB is getting tired...

Page 1 of 1