Erenda IS BACK !!

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Erenda IS BACK !!

#1  Tormie 15 Jun 2005 09:51

I just have seen her online again   !! I'm happy that Erenda is back !!

Now: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TILL TODAY ?       

Last edited by Tormie on 15 Jun 2005 10:07; edited 1 time in total 
it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  TdaC 15 Jun 2005 10:02

Hi Erenda!! I have seen you too. How are you??

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#3  erenda 15 Jun 2005 10:09

I'm sorry there was no internet in the town almost a month , and after that the "parent's comittee " decide that I don't need it.   I really appreciate what you done for me      Nobody , except my parents and relatives, have ever searched me when I disapper .... Ohhhhh! I thinked you'll forget me....     ( and I think I must improve this broken english... )

erenda 

#4  TdaC 15 Jun 2005 10:12

We understand you just fine. And we have been missing you! Happy to see you back   

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#5  Tormie 15 Jun 2005 10:19

Yes, we thought that your parents locked your PC because of your school results   !

But we're happy to see you're back   !

(And now please study more )

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#6  JanReinar 15 Jun 2005 14:31

Welcome back Erenda!          

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#7  pangor 15 Jun 2005 15:07

Welcome back!

Pangor

pangor 

#8  guiltypleasures 15 Jun 2005 15:19

Very glad to have you back and know that you are safe and sound Erenda!        Now you tell your paents that your friends were very worried about you and if they ever pull a stunt like that again, they need to warn us first    lol

Great seeing you again

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

#9  centarian 15 Jun 2005 15:35

Now you listen to this old lady, and listing good little missy!  Don't you go scaring us like that again and I mean it.

blank.gif centarian Gender: Female
Potential Regular
Potential Regular
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 190
Lemons 125
hearts 0

#10  rayera 15 Jun 2005 16:08

Welcome back Erenda, very happy to see you again, and don't worry about you english, mine is worst            

argentina.png rayera Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 3930
Lemons 2560
hearts 11

#11  tda42 15 Jun 2005 17:31

Talking about a search party. This can be stressful not knowing how anyone is. But it is a good day and we are really glad your back.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#12  erenda 15 Jun 2005 21:41

I really didn't expect such attention. I thinked there will be some phrase in a topic like : " By the way does somebody know where is erenda ? " but posting a whole topic about my absence and writing to some private school in my town witch is .... very very away from all of you in the "deep province" of Bulgaria ? WOW! There was even an idea to put a message in a local newspaper....         
This reminds me something witch happened recently in school , a boy from my class will be terminated from school only because he missed 15 courses for the whole year (SPUPID MINISTRY OF EDUCATION!!!! They invited this idiotic rules last year. They invite new laws everyday) and the rest of the class with witch he was studing together for 4 years didn't say anything. When he wasn't nearly there were some comments like : " It's good he's finally kicked out from here! Who needs this lazy freak anyway?" I'm not his biggest friend but ... we were together for 4 years!!!! Compared this to what you have done here for someone you know only for several months... it looks almost like a miracle.
When I escaped from home a year ago ( Yep!   ) nobody except my parents noticed I'm missing , they were really worried , unusually worried , maybe because I'm the only child but the others... they didn't noticed my absence.
   So this is really something inusual for me....ohhhhh.....     

erenda 

Post Re: Erenda IS BACK !!

#13  Tormie 15 Jun 2005 22:24

What can I say about that ? The "real" world is very, very hard and I feel very lucky to be a part of this community. I was thinking about this some days ago, maybe the world has changed but I find hard to have real friendly relationships with the people that are around me. I know to live with people who don't have my education or my way of thinking, but I'm the wrong one there, not them. So it's so good to chit-chat or talk with the people here that I find that my virtual friendships have a main part in my life and I really care them.

There are people here who are gone for a reason or another, maybe because PF bored them or because their real life needs more attention.
Other peole went away without saying nothing, they erased their avatar and bye bye... There are people who don't like this place (       )...

But you disappeared suddenly and without notice   ! We searched you in other places but you simply disappeared       , so we thought that something wrong has happened to you, also because you're so young . We thought (right) that was something related to your school results       but we needed to know that for sure...

Actually I was beginning to share "wanted" posts on bulgarian forums   ...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#14  pangor 15 Jun 2005 22:26

Erenda, we each reacted as we did out of our feeling of affection and concern about you.  Why do we feel that way?  Because in the time that you have been here with us, you have earned it.  The people who frequest some site may not even notice who else is there, at other sites they may become friends.  Here at Posetteforever, it is very different, here we tend to become friends and then become closer, more like a family.  At least I know that in my case, that is how I feel about the regulars here and that includs you.

I am glad to see that your email account is also working again, at least it is not rejecting incoming email anymore.

There is one hound dog that I sent on your trail that I don't think I can call off.  Over at PBnJ's "The Sara Project", I sent you a private message, and I am not sure how to delete it.  So, if yo go there, you will find that message waiting.

Pangor

pangor 

#15  rayera 16 Jun 2005 00:19

I like your words Tormerntor, but maybe you are using some wrong words, I see this in many people:
Every parson in this comunity belong to the "real" world, and you see it's not so hard if you share the real word with the right people.
Because you are using a computer to comunicate, it doesn't mean that it's a "virtual friendship", computer and internet are tools that made shorter some distances, and find people of the other side of the world and comunicate, and share a small piece of our life with them is, maybe the most (or only?)valuable side of internet.

So remember we are real not virtuals and we belong to the real world

(maybe the only obstacle that don't let me communicate in a more fluid, open and clear way is my english   )

So thanks Tormentor for giving us this place                

Don't see this last 3 emotics just I like them and wanted to use them  

argentina.png rayera Gender: Male
Forums Veteran
Forums Veteran
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 3930
Lemons 2560
hearts 11

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts Where is Erenda ? ahjah The Posetteforever diary 119 26 Apr 2005 00:02 View latest post
No new posts Welcome to PF's staff, Erenda. Guest Shebeen, the Staff forum 6 16 Mar 2006 01:33 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Congradulations, Erenda Guest The Posetteforever diary 7 12 Oct 2005 01:36 View latest post
JanReinar
No new posts Congratulations to erenda DarkAngel The Posetteforever diary 9 24 Apr 2006 20:03 View latest post
No new posts Sticky: The Christmas interview: erenda Tormie The interviews ! 13 24 Dec 2005 22:02 View latest post
Ozymandias Jones

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next