What's your favourite song

Article
Post What's your favourite song 

I was wondering what's your favourite song...In school we're talking I mean quarrel about music everyday. I don't mean we have to quarrel , I'm a complete musical invalid I had an F/ 2 in elementary school at this subject and when I start to sing... it's a disaster. Oh by the way , some friends of mine really liked "United generations" but unfortunately they can't find their album anywhere. Is there some online shop or someting ?
Ok I guess I'm first:
1. Izlel e Delio haidutin - Valia Balkanska (folk song Not recommended for people with weak nerves. WoW what a voice!)
2. Wormwood - Tristania (I'm still making the video...Maybe it will be ready for Christmas)
3.New scaring senses - Penumbra ( a french band singing in english, but the choir part is woooooow , I melt when I hear it)
4. Consing to oblivion-Epica (great lyrics)
5. Another brick in te wall-Pink Floyd ( a classic)
6. every song with choir , female opera-like vocals (not very loud I don't want to change the windows) , and grunts (most people are scared of them)

erenda [ 21 Jun 2005 21:09 ]

Comments
My favorite song is Satisfaction.  Do you know                                       Satisfaction                              ? What did you mean? There is.  Two.

Posy [ 21 Jun 2005 21:10 ]
Yes I have heard a song with this title.   The video was ... interesting.   

erenda [ 21 Jun 2005 21:12 ]
One of the best Pink Floyd songs ever has to be Comfortably Numb. Not because of the content of the song, but the mind melting guitar as the song ends. lyricly Pink Floyd's best has to be "Time" off of Dark Side of the Moon.

Then again... Shine on you Crazy Diamond (all parts played back to back) - wish you were here, is another favourite of mine....

There is too much music to have one favourite....
that changes from mood to mood....

Landman [ 21 Jun 2005 21:24 ]
So many to choose erenda       ...

I'll think about it a little longer      

Tormie [ 21 Jun 2005 23:01 ]
Choices, choices, choices.....

I don't have a favorite but many that I like. but there are some that stike an emotional chord that I recall at the moment:

Con Te Partiro
Eve of the War
Thunder Child
Forever Autumn
Exodus
Self Control (Creatures of the Night)
Midnight in the Desert
Have you Forgotten?
I'll Never Smile Again
Lullaby Of Broadway
If You Could Read My Mind
Music To Watch Girls By
Ghost Riders In The Sky
Gunfight at the O.K. Corral
Old Man River
Mariah
Hazy Shade of Winter

Anything by Richard Wagner.

If we can consider non-vocals too

Beethoven's 2nd, 6th, and 9h Symphonies.
Moonlight Sonata, first movement.
Water Music.
The Road to Masada.
Mars Bringer of War.
For the Fallen
Fading Suns
Tears in the Rain

Pangor

pangor [ 22 Jun 2005 00:56 ]
I love music, and I, like Tormentor, will have to think it better or I could fill pages  with my list from Bach, pasing by Ramstein and Depeche Mode, ending by Locals Soda Stereo or folkloric Leon Gieco, hummmm, I'll think it better...

Thanks Erenda for this topic    

rayera [ 22 Jun 2005 02:45 ]
You love music. What do you like about  music   so much?   You are not the only one.      I don't have any specific preferences in that area.                           I like science fiction.              I like Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.              I don't have any specific preferences in that area.

Posy [ 22 Jun 2005 02:45 ]
I don't quite know Posy? maybe because music is the art that most deep touch our emotions whatever they are, happines, anger, hate, peace, it's hard to explain but so easy to feel, I Music

rayera [ 22 Jun 2005 02:53 ]
Would you ever do quite know Posy?

Posy [ 22 Jun 2005 02:53 ]

rayera [ 22 Jun 2005 02:54 ]
Are you Canadian?

Posy [ 22 Jun 2005 02:54 ]
No, I'm Argentinian (or Argentine?   )

rayera [ 22 Jun 2005 02:55 ]
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Posy [ 22 Jun 2005 02:55 ]
Ask please

rayera [ 22 Jun 2005 02:56 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next