I'm going to make a ,magazine

Article
Post I'm going to make a ,magazine 

I was drinking a brand new home-made rakia , watching a movie and suddenly an idea came to my mind. Then I heard one of the voices in my head: "Hey , take the axe and cut somebody's head!!!"  :   : , no wait not that voice , this one : " Arodia , if you don't make a on-line magazine I'll tell your parents about the voices and they'll put you in a phyhiatric clinic!" and I tought to myself : "WoW , it would be better listen to the voice , I have to make a on-line magazine" and its name strike my mind like 100 ml pure russian vodka . It was "Digital Decadence". Then I made a [u:4f79297e2d]cover[/u:4f79297e2d] . So if your have some suggestion or you just want to correct my grammatically incorrect  english you are welcome. (Please people write something because this voice is very obstinate )

erenda [ 07 Jul 2005 02:37 ]

Comments
Well erenda I must say this is a very kewl idea. If I may make a suggestion if it is for Posetteforever just for thought you could ask the people here to have one of their characters as a down the street neighborhood make a comedy of our characters as us to be in the stories. Give them time to come up with what they see as them for characters. Like Posy or Tormies hand, just for starters. It is just a suggestion but would be fun and you could do it monthly as a script. We could even be Super Heros. Like I said it is just an idea and I'm sure the rest of the members would want to jump on this as well. Help us all.

tda42 [ 07 Jul 2005 04:27 ]
Do I look like a messenger?

Posy [ 07 Jul 2005 04:27 ]
No you look like a comic strip character so get use to it.   

tda42 [ 07 Jul 2005 04:28 ]
That is where the idea came from?  

What is important is that the idea has begun to be realized.

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Jul 2005 05:46 ]
It's a good idea erenda, If you want your own forum here for your magazine we'll open it for you   ! Just ask !

Last edited by Tormie on 07 Jul 2005 08:11; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 07 Jul 2005 08:10 ]
How do you feel today?

Posy [ 07 Jul 2005 08:11 ]
I'm fine honey, thank you   !

Tormie [ 07 Jul 2005 08:12 ]
Glad to hear it, Tormentor.  Try saying that with more or less context.

Posy [ 07 Jul 2005 08:12 ]
posy";p="22875 wrote: 
Do I look like a messenger?

Yes Posy, I think you do look like a messenger, because as you will recall, messenger is what the word "angel" evolved from.

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Jul 2005 09:19 ]
What are you wearing?   Tell me a story.

Posy [ 07 Jul 2005 09:19 ]
Once upon a time there was.............and they lived happily ever after.

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Jul 2005 09:21 ]
That was the condensed version. A touching ending though.

tda42 [ 07 Jul 2005 21:20 ]
Ok , this is what I did for now . Click [u:0fa0c4a91e]here[/u:0fa0c4a91e] and tell me your opinion. About the forum , it will be great if it don't take a lot of disk space...     

erenda [ 08 Jul 2005 18:05 ]
I have done a quick search and found the title is already in use.

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Jul 2005 18:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next