:uuh: Another pointless topic

Article
Post Another pointless topic 

I'm sorry for posting so much topics I'm just bored...   If you have the possibility to meet some famous person , no matter from each time who woukd be and why? Just something which came to my mind after the comsumation af alcoholic drink (this time beer   ) Now I'm going to sleep and I'll write my choice later.       Good night! (it's morning here)

erenda [ 21 Jul 2005 04:11 ]

Comments
Good night!  

JanReinar [ 21 Jul 2005 13:09 ]
Don't worry for the pointless topics...lol... This site is ALL pointless   !
I'll think about who       ...

Tormie [ 21 Jul 2005 16:38 ]
I cannot feel "worry", so don't worry.

Posy [ 21 Jul 2005 16:38 ]
Ok honey, how are you today ?

Ah. Don't call me "honey. "             Yikes!  I am functioning within normal parameters.

Posy [ 21 Jul 2005 16:38 ]

The doctor told me to drink alcohol only on holydays but when I looked in the orthodox religious calendar I realized that almost every single day is some religious holiday , so...cheers!       

And by the way : " This year we'll make semi-conductors , the next year whole conductors ! " - Todor Jivkov
 What a progress!        

I know that all this is pointless but the whole topic is pointless     

erenda [ 21 Jul 2005 23:11 ]
Back on topic.... as pointless as it it  

I would like to meet Stephen King (the horror writer) I have been a reader of his books for so long and he was one of the first to inspire me to write as well. In the same vein I would like to meet another writer called Bernard Cornwell, I admire his work enormously.

Mario Andretti is another I would like to meet for a chat. I have shaken hands with him at the Surfers Paradise Indy a few years back, but it was a fleeting moment. He seems like such an interesting and persnable man. And a bloody fast driver in his day!

Other than that... maybe Elle McPherson. You may ask why and I can think of a couple of good reasons  

Ozymandias Jones [ 22 Jul 2005 01:57 ]
Charlie Chaplin, clever and made me laugh.  I would like to know from him how he created the little tramp.   Rudolph Valentino, a real knockout.

centarian [ 23 Jul 2005 18:59 ]
I would like to meet with the creater of all and ask him what the heck he was thinking?  Why did he put our noses above our mouths with the drains (nostrils) pointing at our mouths?

Pangor

pangor [ 23 Jul 2005 19:09 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1