Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
:lol: I'll take them today and stick the photos here (Tormie doesn't find anymore the CD with the software for uploading the photos from his phone :crying: ). In any case the scooter works great, It has a scaring acceleration (Tormie started on the rear wheel :doh: ) so I'm fine tuning it.

Subject:
I don't worry Davide! The CD had to be somewhere in you home! It will appear when you will not waiting! :) Just keep a eye on Angela!

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: What I'm doing....
Ok, as promised here are some photos :lol: ... The scooter is 80% finished, in these photos some plastic parts are missing (the lower one has to be cut to fit...) and I promise to take better photos once it's 100% finished and in sunlight :)

Subject:
Nice job my friend! :heartbeat: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
TNX John :lol: !

Subject:
Awsome job :clap: I hope it runs well :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It looks very nice! The front view makes me think og somthing Q would provide James Bond. Does it have rocket launchers to clear traffic jams? ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
Tnx friends :lol: ! The design of the scooter is already made from the firm, It's an italian model called "Phantom F12" (lol). I don't know if in your country these kind of 50cc scooters are popular, however the engine should be exactly the same of the yamaha model... I mean the original engine because we changed it :whistle:

Subject:
Great paintwork Tormentor :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thanks for your support. When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I have a friend who is a medical legal expert and he thinks that artificial intelligence could replace lawyers if the lawyers had intelligence Posy! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject:
How do you know this person?

Profile PM  
Subject:
He is neighbor Posy! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
I see. neighbor you is neighbor you ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Something like that Posy! :)