Cheapest way to make soap ::twisted:

Article
Post Cheapest way to make soap : :twisted: 

Yep , another 35% pointless topic! Just wanted to show you a trick that I learned from my uncle (he's kinda mad scientist :whistle: ). Supposing you were  doing something and get dirty and there's no soap but you're too lazy to go to the shop or it's late at night and everything's closed. [color=red:e5299604dc]Note: If you're animal protector or something stop read this now.[/color:e5299604dc] No seriously , I mean it. All you need is : a naked snail ( more than one ) , NaOH (works with a washing powder too but you'll have to wait and don't think the snail will stay and wait) and gloves ( not really necessery). First of all assume that your hands are dry , I repeat : DRY , If your hands or gloves get dirty from the acid the last thing you can do is to go and wash them. NaOH is a strong acid which react with the sweat , so assume you are dry . And don't forget it! Now dust the naked snail with the acid. It's possible the snail divides in two parts or a strange brown substance beat out from it , don't touch it! Wait 5 minutes or more till the snail stops to move and become solid ( it looks like a jelly). Now you have soap , you can put it in your bathroom and wash your hands with it , it's 99% natural ( don't forget about the acid). Or better send me a message if something went wrong , I'll ask my uncle for advace.
I still think that I should have an "A" or at leat a "B" in chemistry.... : :twisted:

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 22:06 ]

Comments
Another advace : [color=red:bc874274af]Don't try this on people! [/color:bc874274af] :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 22:08 ]
One more advace [b] [colorred]do not try this on people.

Posy [ 07 Aug 2005 22:08 ]
Right! Only snails! [color=red:1151311f30]Not people! [/color:1151311f30]:nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 22:10 ]
Oh! How stupid I am ! NaOH is alkali (-OH group hydroxide) not acid! Sorry! :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 22:18 ]
Acid or base, it will still burn you.  Just the same danger.

Pangor

pangor [ 07 Aug 2005 22:32 ]
:mmmh: Tormie knows a similar trick but it involves a cemetery  :mmmh: .

An interesting lesson of chemistry erenda  :lol: (Tormie thinks that his dirty hands are beautiful as they are  :whistle: )  :prrr:

Tormie [ 07 Aug 2005 22:59 ]
I was thinking you'll say how bad I am... :oops:   :oops:  :oops:

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 23:02 ]
Oh, you're not bad  :) , who said that  :nono: ? I don't think you really used snails to prove the theory (all the snails in Tormies garden awake suddenly  :uuh: )

Tormie [ 07 Aug 2005 23:11 ]
Anyway please don't torture animals, try it with your teacher instead, I think it will be cool to wash your hand wth a teacher's finger...

Tormie [ 07 Aug 2005 23:13 ]
I used snails , my uncle wached it . (For the record he started first!) Hey that's a very good idea to use the teacher! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 23:23 ]
By the way I have heard some stories about WWII , nazis and soap... :mmmh:  :mmmh:  My history teacher said it was immpossible ! What she knows..

erenda [ 07 Aug 2005 23:26 ]
Poor snails  :sad:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying: ...

(Tormie gives a fresh leaf to his snails near the garage)

Tormie [ 08 Aug 2005 07:20 ]
Poor teachers I might add ... :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

erenda [ 08 Aug 2005 07:32 ]
:roll:  :lmao:

Pangor

pangor [ 08 Aug 2005 08:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next