The Posetteforever BIG Halloween exhibition !

Article
Post The Posetteforever BIG Halloween exhibition ! 

[align=center:a58dae22b2][color=darkred:a58dae22b2][size=14:a58dae22b2][i:a58dae22b2][font=Comic Sans MS:a58dae22b2]I'm proud to announce you the beginning of the BIG Halloween exhibition here at Posetteforever  :dance: !

Obviously the theme for this exhibition will be fear, ghosts, strange things, myths, scary people and creatures :uuh: and all that concerns the Halloween day!

It will start today (just leave to pangor the time to read this post and prepare a suited gallery in the album  :whistle: ) and will end a month from now.

The rules are simple and are the same of the album, I reccomend you only to not exceed with violence  :uuh: ...

The prizes for all the members who will post a picture will be prepared by our members during the exhibition and announced here  :) ! You're welcome if you've something to donate for the prizes  :thumb: !

If someone, like Ace has already posted a halloween picture no problems, it will be moved to the special halloween gallery  :lol: !

Let's have some fun friends  :dance: ! the mood here is low now and it's the right occasion to lift it up  :lol: ![/font:a58dae22b2][/i:a58dae22b2][/size:a58dae22b2][/color:a58dae22b2][/align:a58dae22b2]

Last edited by Tormie on 25 Nov 2005 19:45; edited 1 time in total 
 Tormie [ 03 Oct 2005 08:56 ]

Comments
I made a picture with two of my characters and a retextured version of a old free character!  :lol:

JanReinar [ 03 Oct 2005 14:08 ]
The gallery is ready.  Ace's picture has been moved into it.  Latter I will search the recently uploaded works for any that should be in there.  If I miss one of yours, [you], please let me know and it will be moved.

I also resorted the positions of the galleries in the album to (I hope) make it more easy for you.

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Oct 2005 16:43 ]
Only Ace post a pic about the theme!  You made a good job!  :thumb:

I am working in a monster face morph for Dork that can be a good prize! When I will be in home I will can send it for Davide or/and Pangor  by e-mail! :thumb:

Last edited by JanReinar on 03 Oct 2005 18:49; edited 2 times in total 
 JanReinar [ 03 Oct 2005 16:55 ]
Any restrictions on how many pics we can upload to the  Halloween gallery (besides one post a day)?

posfan [ 03 Oct 2005 17:35 ]
In my opinion. I can not see any  restrictions on how many pics we can upload to the Halloween gallery since we post only one per day in the Album.

JanReinar [ 03 Oct 2005 18:03 ]
I don't think we have considered that question before.  In the past exhibitions there was no problem with multiple submissions over the length of the exhibition.  For one exhibition, I submitted one and for another I submitted a total of six.

This is not a challenge or contest, there will be no losers or winners, or perhaps it could be seen that we are all winners by participating.  This is just a way for us to have some fun and a way to share pictures on the theme of the exhibition.

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Oct 2005 18:26 ]
ok, then I will submit several pics over the month...

posfan [ 03 Oct 2005 18:51 ]
yes, pangor is right ! just upload only a picture per day and all is ok  :lol: posfan  :lol: !

(Tormie noticed only now that posfan is a woman  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: )

Tormie [ 03 Oct 2005 18:53 ]
Tormentor";p="25328 wrote: 

(Tormie noticed only now that posfan is a woman  :oops:  :oops:  :oops: )

shame on you Tormie  :snooty:  :snooty:  :snooty: (at least, for the next 24 hours)

posfan [ 03 Oct 2005 22:05 ]
:lmao:

JanReinar [ 03 Oct 2005 22:58 ]
:oops: !!

Well ! We have one prize for the exhibition  :dance: !
Thanks to John (Janreinar) there is a Male Demon morph for the Dork ready for you !!

Thank you John :hug: !

Tormie [ 04 Oct 2005 08:59 ]
You are always welcomed! :hug:

JanReinar [ 04 Oct 2005 12:26 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1