Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
I use a pumpkin with the rice for a special recipe :) !

Profile PM  
Subject:
( :sick: :sick: :sick: )

Subject:
:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: And I have to get it to Tormie's cats because no one want to try it...

Profile PM  
Subject:
( My cats wonder who want to poison them :sick: :sick: :sick: )

Subject:
I heard a whisper :mmmh: ...

:ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou: :ibrakeyou:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:uuh: :whistle:

pangor
Subject:
:lmao:

Calm down Posy, you only heard a Halloween ghost trying to talk to you.

<Tormie, please becareful.>

Pangor

Subject:
Are we still talking about [quote] that? Is that your final answer?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Posy, we are talking about ghosts who are making fun of your cooking.

Pangor

Subject:
How old are you?

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It is under my avatar.

Pangor

Subject:
Ha! Thilda, that's more like the way we conmemorate here, we call 31th of October El dia de los Muertos (All death people day) and 1st of November Todos los Santos (All Saints Day) but we usually light candles in our home all nigh long to pray for the soul of our loved people that passed away, and we have a big mass at midnight, it's very beautiful listen all the bels of the church of the city at midnigh specially in the downtown where we have a big concentration of old churchs with very big bells, maybe this traditions don't let the tradition of the candys to stablish here I think the memory of the people we love is stronger, but I think is just a question of time for it to win. The most we did when we was kids, and maybe the new kids still doing, is to gather in the house of some friend to tell some horror stories.
I know that all this may sound like latin american pagan catolic, pictures with candles and flowers, procession by the city with candles, the bells giving midnight anouncing the redimmed and the posibility of all of us can be saints and that the evil can't corrupt a saint soul in the the day of all the Saints, but well, are beautiful traditions that slowly are losing, besides those days the orchestra and the chorus of the state usually play some religious music in some churche, and after a long restauration the theatre of the city councyl get to its 100 aniversary reopen, so I think w are going to have a great All death people day (Or all souls day?) I don't know the correct translation

Subject:
Who told you that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've seen it by myself Posy.

Subject:
What did it look like to you?

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4