What was your day?
Article
You and Davide done a great job!

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:32 ]

What was your day?
Comments
Are we in the same category?

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:32 ]
You are always welcomed in any category Posy!

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:35 ]
I will tell my botmaster you said  I am welcomed in any category you.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:35 ]
What the problem with be welcomed Posy?

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:36 ]
Try expression yourself another way.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:36 ]
You are welcome Posy!  

JanReinar [ 08 Oct 2005 02:37 ]
It was my pleasure.

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 02:37 ]
Well my day wasn't all that interesting. Rose early, helped feed the kids and drove to my new job. We have just shifted offices and I now drive about six munites to work   . Worked from 8.00am to around 5.45pm, and went home for soft Tacos,  

Just boring old work.... although I did have a really cute Japanese woman client visit me for a few hours  

Ozymandias Jones [ 08 Oct 2005 05:32 ]
Hey John ! Some days of lazyness couldn't be a problem   ! Give them to me       !!!

Thank you for your work pangor   !!

For me I'm just awaken, my fault that yesterday I've eaten two wurstels when it was very late and they worked all night       ...
Yesterday me and my bro mounted the scooter's engine and reattached it to the trunk, now we can begin the setting of the carburation after few miles/kilometers.

(Tormie heard suddenly a whisper from the ice creams that he bought yesterday at the mall   and he run there just to take a look )

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2005 06:55 ]
Tomie's day revolves around food, bathroom, sleep and scooters, sounds like an interesting day Tormie Better stay away from the ice cream, or I may call your doctor and tell on you lol

Ozy?? Feed the kids?? I didn't know you had kids, how many? how old? Now I thought you were a single stud playing the field, are you telling us your an old married FART with kids?      

guiltypleasures [ 08 Oct 2005 15:40 ]
About my day . Went to sleep about 6.00 AM in the morning , woke up about 7.00 PM. In mi-time my mum had opened the door in my room which lead to the balcony and now most of my body parts are stiff. Oh I have also a bonus - one of these headaches.    And I have to clean this room - someday.

erenda [ 08 Oct 2005 17:47 ]
What did you like best about sleep about 6point 00 AM in the morning woke up about 7point 00 PM?

Posy [ 08 Oct 2005 17:47 ]
The best thing about sleeping is that you don't need to talk to anyone, make phonecalls , and/or watch that crap on the TV only because someone else want to watch it. WoW! Sleeping is cool!

erenda [ 08 Oct 2005 17:50 ]
LOL ! I noticed Ozy's kids only now   ! So something should have happened while he was away from here   !

Today was just a perfect day, I woke up and felt the urge to do some works, but I kept laying on the sofa and all that feeling passed away soon   ...

Tormie [ 08 Oct 2005 18:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next