Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

pangor
Subject:
They are in Italy?
That is all we need, more rodent moving into new places. :doh:

A few years ago, in the news there was a report of a store falling down into a hole. Someone get some praire dogs for pets or something, then let them go in a field. They did was those animals do, they breed and breed and they dug their underground tunnel systems. Fromthe field the dug across a street under the store. When they dug out enough of the dirt and we had a very little earthquake, the store fell in.

Pangor

Subject:
his or her writing in those days were well recieved in school by the students faculty or administration are in Italy? What else do you want to talk about? I think that happens quite often.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Yes, introduction of wild animals into new lands does happen very often, Posy.

Pangor

Subject:
Oh, yes the hunters can kill them freely, they seems like very big rats with that picnk tail :uuh: :uuh: :uuh: !

Subject:
:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
here coipos can be freely hunted too, they are not in danger as capivara, besides we have yacares (latin american crocodiles) that keep them in its place, do you want me to send you some yacares Tormentor? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
:lmao: I think that my boyfriend would send me packing if I even think about having those as a pet, in fact he won't let me have any more pets than we have already :crying:

Thank you rayera for the info on these creatures, they are both very interesting :)

Subject:
By the way Tormentor, are you shure those animals are coipos?, they don't live in field nor do holes in the ground, they live in rivers and build their homes with brands and woods, and they don't eat grain, they catch and eat fishes. :mmmh:

Subject:
Yes rayera, we call them nutrie, they are like beavers but they have the tail of a rat so they look like big rats. The first time I saw one of it, killed by a car on a street I was really scared, I thought of a sort of a mouse transformed by radiations... (Tormie watches too many cartoons :roll: )

Subject:
I have good news and bad news!

The good news are that the frinday fire was a bomb or somthing like that. It was caused by a shop kepper who placed to many plugs in the same eletrical font! And tomorrow is a holiday in Rio! :dance:

The bad news are that with it I am back to work! :cry:

Last edited by JanReinar on 11 Oct 2005 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:sad: :crying: :crying: :crying: (Tormie send a package filled with C4 to John's workplace so that I'll stay home a little more :lol: )

Subject:
Does it affect you very much?

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4