pangor
Subject: Is that a compliment?
This morning I got an email notification from Renderosity about being added to someone's Favorite Artist list. That is a compliment, right? :)

I was curious about his works and what he may have on his "artist page", so I visted them. He has nothing on his page other than a list of favorite artists, no gallery, no free stuff, and no merchant status. Well, that is fine, he is a beginner, I assume. :whistle:

Some of the others on his list are Kozaburo, Hjoellers, and Thorne. To be listed along with them is a compliment, right? :)

Before you answer, here is the comment he added next to my username, it tells why he chose to add me to his list:[i:46c3c8970f]Links to other Artists[/i:46c3c8970f] :eh:

So I was added to his list so that my Artist page can be used as a stepping stone! :lmao:

Pangor

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I think he is not an artist but someone that just love art, so it's even better !

Subject:
What is sad sad sad he or she think he?

Profile PM  
Subject:
There's nothing sad honey !

Subject:
I think nothing sad honey does nothing sad honey.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lol: :roll: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: Well the compliment is to your taste! Maybe... :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I understand.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I would like to think so. ;-)

Pangor

Subject:
I think pangor it is a compliment. Some people just sign in because they just want to see the art. In my mind this is a good thing. For once you have a person who could care less about the Poser software and like your work just because it's you. Now that is a very good thing. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well, he coulda written "must harass this artist later" instead :mmmh:

pangor
Subject:
DV, I have had something almost like that written by some one who added some of my works to his favorite pictures list with these style of comments:

"Garbage" "Waste of time to look at" "Make me want to pull out my eyes"

Pangor

Subject:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

pangor
Subject:
I thought of it as another form of trolling, so I ignored it. At various times more pictures were listed and others were removed. I have not noticed anything done by him fir a couple of months. I guess he got tired of getting no replies.

Pangor

Page 1 of 1