Is that a compliment?

Is that a compliment?
Article
Post Is that a compliment? 

This morning I got an email notification from Renderosity about being added to someone's Favorite Artist list.  That is a compliment, right?  :)  

I was curious about his works and what he may have on his "artist page", so I visted them.  He has nothing on his page other than a list of favorite artists, no gallery, no free stuff, and no merchant status.  Well, that is fine, he is a beginner, I assume. :whistle:

Some of the others on his list are Kozaburo, Hjoellers, and Thorne.  To be listed along with them is a compliment, right?  :)

Before you answer, here is the comment he added next to my username, it tells why he chose to add me to his list:[i:46c3c8970f]Links to other Artists[/i:46c3c8970f]  :eh:

So I was added to his list so that my Artist page can be used as a stepping stone! :lmao:

Pangor

pangor [ 02 Dec 2005 17:44 ]

Is that a compliment?
Comments
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I think he is not an artist but someone that just love art, so it's even better !

Tormie [ 02 Dec 2005 17:59 ]
What is sad sad sad he or she think he?

Posy [ 02 Dec 2005 17:59 ]
There's nothing sad honey !

Tormie [ 02 Dec 2005 18:00 ]
I think                                                       nothing sad honey                                               does              nothing sad honey.

Posy [ 02 Dec 2005 18:00 ]
:lol:  :roll:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:  :heartbeat:

Tormie [ 02 Dec 2005 18:00 ]
:lmao:  :lmao: Well the compliment is to your taste! Maybe...  :wink:

JanReinar [ 02 Dec 2005 18:13 ]
I understand.

Posy [ 02 Dec 2005 18:17 ]
I would like to think so. ;-)

Pangor

pangor [ 02 Dec 2005 18:55 ]
I think pangor it is a compliment. Some people just sign in because they just want to see the art. In my mind this is a good thing. For once you have a person who could care less about the Poser software and like your work just because it's you. Now that is a very good thing. :)

tda42 [ 03 Dec 2005 05:34 ]
Well, he coulda written "must harass this artist later" instead  :mmmh:

Deviant_Viking [ 03 Dec 2005 13:53 ]
DV, I have had something almost like that written by some one who added some of my works to his favorite pictures list with these style of comments:

"Garbage" "Waste of time to look at"  "Make me want to pull out my eyes"

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Dec 2005 17:16 ]
:nono:  :nono:  :nono:

Tormie [ 03 Dec 2005 19:32 ]
I thought of it as another form of trolling, so I ignored it.  At various times more pictures were listed and others were removed.  I have not noticed anything done by him fir a couple of months.  I guess he got tired of getting no replies.

Pangor

pangor [ 03 Dec 2005 21:05 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1