New Year Resolutions

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

#16  tda42 09 Jan 2006 09:15

[quote="erenda";p="27997"]
Quote:

WoW! Here this thing is like a heroism ( or a stupidity , depends on the point of view). Well the diffrence is that where I am having just a job is a privilege , and having a good one= miracle. Keeping a good job= almost immpossible! (No I'm not exaggerating at all!) Don't know what do you mean by boss abuse but the typical form of boss abuse is making the workers work for you when you want (10 hours per day , on the week-end , on holydays ) , locking the door so they couldn't have break , not letting people go to the toilet, and finally the famous " I don't like how you work!" little before the end of the month followed by "You're fired!" and not paiyng them anything. The moost interesting thing is that in the past (pre-communistic era) the response for such thing was to go out on strike. The response for such thing in our days (post-communistic era) is creating intrigues , telling the boss how lazy other workers are , humiliating them , slander etc. What a progress! No wonder why some older people here find communism more preferable than this so -called "democracy".   

Welcome to the New USA!     

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  erenda 09 Jan 2006 09:48

Quote:

Welcome to the New USA!

Really?

erenda 

#18  JanReinar 09 Jan 2006 12:03

rayera";p="27994 wrote: 

By my wife request, not to use anymore Behemoth as my avatar, she took me a picture and did what she consider a good one, but I'm not shure, so now I'm using half of the picture, , my wife saw it and now she is angry with me , well she see me with wife eyes;   , maybe other resolution would be, not to be so shameful and show myself and laugh together of what my wife consider a good avatar   (thanks to God my wife can't read english)  

Great photto!        

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 21250
Lemons 11861
hearts 358

#19  Tormie 09 Jan 2006 21:39

Yes it's really cool   !!

Quote:

I don't think I will learn italian to read La Divina Comedia, so maybe this year I'll look for an spanish version

Actually La divina commedia is not written in a clear italian and it's difficult to read it for an italian too...lol, and because it's a book that students are forced to study it become annoying for me   ... Plus you've to know the complicates episodes of the italian renaissance period to understand the always subtle phrases or buy a book with a lot of notes (like mine   )

Great resolution friends   , I'll survey you and grease the whip in case of failure (Ophs... I'm no more tormentor   )

Ok, I've to add that my resolution for the site is to finally keep my review of the album up to date because I'm very ashamed of my behaviour and do my best to keep the place alive with new projects   !

I wish the best for you friends :hug2:, I hope to have all a lot of luck this year, I'm feeling this way       !!!

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

#20  pangor 09 Jan 2006 21:52

Here in the USA we have stikes all the time.  We also have the "grapevine" gossip in the office.

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2