Snowing hard!
Article
...or Angela could help.

pangor [ 27 Jan 2006 19:02 ]

Snowing hard!
Comments
Have a good weekend Davide!    

I hope that all will nice for you!

Here was very hot yesterday but today we have a big storm! I and my wife were coming from work when it began and we went home very wet and a power failure  happened!

All is normal now but still rainning a lot!

JanReinar [ 28 Jan 2006 01:13 ]
Wow Tormie!! never in my life I've seen snow, and I'm not shure if I want to see it (I hate cold), here it's quite diferent about the weather, last week we had 46C real, sensation of 54C   , at midday the air was so hot the sun so strong and the air so wet that was hard to breath outside, the strange is by this season we have  a lot of rains too but this year we had a little, and the fields need it a lot  

rayera [ 28 Jan 2006 03:31 ]
With the miserable winter weather up her above the equator, summer is but a dream.  By late morning the reain stopped in my area, but tonight you can smell the frost in the air outside.

pangor [ 28 Jan 2006 03:49 ]
Where I live is a planure, hot in the summer and cold in the winter ...

However the situation today looks better. I lowered the pressure of the tyres of my little off road car in order to drive a little better on the snow but there are a lot of crashes on the streets

Tormie [ 28 Jan 2006 10:33 ]
Take care on the streets Davide!

rayera";p="28285 wrote: 

last week we had 46C real, sensation of 54C   , at midday the air was so hot the sun so strong and the air so wet that was hard to breath outside, the strange is by this season we have  a lot of rains too but this year we had a little, and the fields need it a lot  

My Dear God! Last week we had 38°C with sensation of 40°C and I was thinking that I was in Hell!        

Last edited by JanReinar on 28 Jan 2006 11:34; edited 2 times in total 
 JanReinar [ 28 Jan 2006 11:28 ]
That recently? What happened to                  38°C with sensation of 40°C and he or she was thinking that he or she was in Hell             ?

Posy [ 28 Jan 2006 11:28 ]

JanReinar [ 28 Jan 2006 11:29 ]
Where do you want me to take it?

Posy [ 28 Jan 2006 11:34 ]

pangor [ 30 Jan 2006 22:18 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2