The trolls are back at Rendo.

Article
Post The trolls are back at Rendo. 

There is a person who has started to troll my works at Rendo.  This time it is being done in public comments instead of by IM.  

The first picture trolled by him or her was "Madam I am Adam".    The complaint was about the lighting and the grass, I took that as a personal opinion.  That picture was ranked by that person as "Hmmm", the lowest of Rendo's ranking system.  While, I did not reply, Centarian was irritated and so she did.  My reaction was to examine the picture for future improvements.

Now, the same person has ranked and commented on another of my works.  This time it is the MBotW of Tenara that I uploaded last night.  It was again ranked by this person as "Hmmm" ande complaint is not about the picture itself. instead the entire comment was "Surley this should have the 'nudity' box checked."

I agree that based on Rendo's standards the nudity check box should have been activated, and so I did activate it, before he or she ever saw the picture.  Because his public comment could lead to a flameware of comments where I would be burned based on a false issue, this time I did reply to this person's public comment, in hope that others would not take his or her claim as being factual.  One person already did, accept the troll's comment as being factual, "... probably should of had the nudity button checked ...".

That is the reason I broke my normal style of just ignoring them.

pangor [ 17 Feb 2006 20:32 ]

Comments
You seem uncertain. Maybe you should ask someone older.

Posy [ 17 Feb 2006 20:33 ]
No, I am certain of my facts.

pangor [ 17 Feb 2006 20:34 ]
Just return to "ignore all rude people state"  
This is the risk when puting your artwork on public, however you decide which comments mean something to you or can improve you...

PitKlad [ 17 Feb 2006 21:49 ]
Yes, the is my plan, to go silent.  Had the trolling been done in private, I would had deleted and move on like usual.  I this case, he was makin a claim that if believed could lead to the suspension of my account, so I chose to set the record straight in this case.

Thank you.

pangor [ 17 Feb 2006 22:12 ]
The wrold is full of morons pangor, I don't understand why you attract them do much... Howeverthis guy needs to learn a lesson.

Tormie [ 17 Feb 2006 22:24 ]
I don't know why they are drawn to me either.    Just luck.  or is that just unlucky I guess.  

pangor [ 18 Feb 2006 00:05 ]
I've got various rude comments all these years, sometimes people do it because they don't understan the concept of an image  

PitKlad [ 18 Feb 2006 00:25 ]
You got the point PitKlad ! However people, let's go here

http://www.Renderosity.com/viewed.e...or&ByArtist=Yes

and raise up that voting   !

Tormie [ 18 Feb 2006 01:33 ]
Done!

melamkish [ 18 Feb 2006 02:07 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1