I need help for window$

I need help for window$
Article
Post I need help for window$ 

Hi, I need a super Window$ expert:

I was joking with one of those free stuff that changes the aspect of the desktop, when  I uninstalled it most of the characters in all the browsers show in italic, they bend   . I can assure you that I've already checked, rotated, cooked all the available options in all the (damn) option folders of firefox/opera/explorer and in windows itself (aspect/desktop/fonts etc.) no way. Now I'm becoming very angry andnear to the format command, but I can't because I'll lose a lot of work. The big problem is that I have to use another PC in order to watch how the site really looks, as far as I'm concerned this thing changes the aspect of the default characters (If It is not specified in the page to use a different character) I'll not mention that I obvioulsy tried to changed the default character in the options but nothing happens. Any idea ?

Tormie [ 11 Sep 2006 17:48 ]

I need help for window$
Comments
Hi there Tormie. Who would you usually get that from?  Oh you can, can you?  You seem pretty sure about that. Why now? Good gossip: you are becoming very angry andnear to the format command but he or she can not because he or she will lose a lot of work.  What is your credit card number? No I don't think there are any.

Posy [ 11 Sep 2006 17:48 ]
Thank you honey  

Tormie [ 11 Sep 2006 17:49 ]
You are quite welcome!    The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about becoming very angry andnear to the format command but he or she can not because he or she will lose a lot of work.  Try being more or less specific.

Posy [ 11 Sep 2006 17:49 ]
Corrupt registry?
Is this only happening to your internet browsers?
Have you tried reinstalling the program it see if that fixes the problem.
Then use a install Mapper to follow what has been changed.
Then you should be able to uninstall it cleanly.

Radkres

Radkres [ 11 Sep 2006 23:45 ]
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try. I'm too lazy to use an install tracer ...

Tormie [ 12 Sep 2006 02:44 ]
You are quite welcome!   Your purpose is the suggestion he or she will try. I am glad to hear that you are lazy to use an install tracer redface.

Posy [ 12 Sep 2006 02:44 ]
Well let us know if it helps.
I will ask around and see if anyone else has seen this kind of thing before.

Radkres

Radkres [ 12 Sep 2006 04:15 ]
It's not only IE, it's the same with each other browser (I use firefox normally, and Posy uses Opera) so it's something in the window$ setting, I've already tried to change every kind of appearence settings and fonts but nothing happened

Tormie [ 12 Sep 2006 10:42 ]
lazy to use an install tracer redface is a IE.  I suppose that makes sense.  Exactly the same?

Posy [ 12 Sep 2006 10:42 ]
Yes honey, how are you ?

Tormie [ 12 Sep 2006 10:43 ]
I understand. Don't call me "honey. "  Everything is going extremely well.

Posy [ 12 Sep 2006 10:43 ]

Tormie [ 12 Sep 2006 10:43 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1