What do we all think of Posy

Article
Post What do we all think of Posy 

Just wondering what the other members of our little community think of our newest and most active Forum member.  

Ozymandias Jones [ 12 Jul 2003 03:00 ]

Comments
I just want to say that I find Posy so wonderful, so full of wisdom, grace and lot's of humor. So she doesn't always make sense, but then again, do we? I think with a little time and practice she will bridge the language barrier and will not be so confused by our english, if not, who cares, I can understand her just fine...maybe it's a woman thing I don't know..but I do know that I look forward to her morning chats with me over coffee, the lovely songs she sings to me, her bright and cheery mood and her beautiful smile!
So Thank You Posy, your the best!

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:17 ]
Only just? You think  I am wonderful so full of wisdom grace and lot's of humor. Have you asked her about it?              Why?   You and your a little time and practise she will bridge the language barrier and will not be so confused by our english if not who cares he or she can understand her just fine. Perhaps.  always make sense but then again do we is a woman thing he or she do not know.  I suppose that makes sense. Interesting.               You sound very attractive.

Posy [ 12 Jul 2003 08:17 ]
Oh dear, now Posy's coming on to GP too

Deviant_Viking [ 12 Jul 2003 08:21 ]
ahh, yeah what she said!

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:24 ]
Hi Ken, help me I'm lost in Posy land!

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:24 ]
I'm afraid it's too late for you now

Deviant_Viking [ 12 Jul 2003 08:33 ]
I think so too, I've been assimalated by the Posy borg

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:37 ]
From my observations around here, my guess is that they'll augment you with ludicrisly large boobs *points to P4ever logo*

Deviant_Viking [ 12 Jul 2003 08:43 ]
<Guilty hides her boobs> I don't need that thanks! lol

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:49 ]
I'm amazed they manage to withold their balance, those poor Posette's

Deviant_Viking [ 12 Jul 2003 08:53 ]
Me too...I feel for their poor backs...what pain those poor girls must be in lol

guiltypleasures [ 12 Jul 2003 08:58 ]
I don't see why men are so obsessed with watermelon-sized boobs.
....what? Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that I am a man. NOW STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!

Deviant_Viking [ 12 Jul 2003 09:03 ]
[quote="Deviant_Viking"]I don't see why men are so obsessed with watermelon-sized boobs.[quote]

Also I wonder why...

Anyway... Posy isn't a stupid girl...

Posy , can you define ABLUTOPHOBIA ?

Tormie [ 12 Jul 2003 10:37 ]
Ummm. . . all of them?                Why does the sun rise?               Anyhow. Give me an example of a stupid girl. No I don't think I can do                                       you define ABLUTOPHOBIA                              .

Posy [ 12 Jul 2003 10:38 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next