Remember this?

Page 1 of 1

Post Remember this?

#1  TdaC 10 Mar 2007 18:28

I was surfing through the galleries here - starting from the beginning. I came across an image of Pappino that made my smile and think of him.
Our newer members here might not know who he was or of his art. Since that would mean that you would miss out on a great member, man and artist, here is a link to one of his pics.

Pappino was a member here that got cancer and is probably not with us anymore. But follow this link and u can get a glimps of his humour.  

http://www.posetteforever.com/album_showpage.php?pic_id=1123

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Remember this?

#2  tda42 10 Mar 2007 18:41

I had e-mailed him 2/4/07 and I would like to share this with you. Starting with my e-mail first.

Hi Phil:)

I thought I would write to you and see how things are for you. I havn't heard from you in along time from the site Posetteforever and was wondering if you are posting anything these days. We all miss you there and are thinking about you. God Bless and take care.

Your friend

Kenny Konig (tda42) @ Posetteforever

Phil's reply that I was so glad to get.

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your thoughtful e-mail... it's much appreciated.

I'm obviously still here, but going down hill at ninety miles per hour with no brakes.  I'm still visiting the cancer clinic monthly, but unable to tolerate the chemo anymore.   The cancer has spread throughout my bones, which is painful at times.  Being still here, I can't complain too much.  It could be worse.

Haven't been doing much with Poser.  I upgraded to version 6, but haven't been able to do anything, because my hands won't cooperate anymore.   I'm still trying though, so maybe soon.

Give my best wishes to all... I'll stop by from time to time, if I can remember my damn password.

Take care and again... thanks!

Ciao,
Phil

You see friends we do care about people here. It is a little place and in real life it can be very much real on this site. We live, breathe and have feelings just like anyone else. So when you come to this site it is with a warm and heart that we give out to you here. My best goes out to Phil. A great guy to know.

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 22450
Lemons 12546
hearts 3910

#3  TdaC 10 Mar 2007 18:49

Thank u for sharing the email kenny! I am so happy to hear that i was worng and that he is still with us.

I just hope he remembers his password soon... and that he gets better of corse

blank.gif TdaC Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1

Tomatoes 7320
Lemons 8763
hearts 143

#4  ahjah 10 Mar 2007 18:57

Yes, thats right. It's good to know, he's still with us. I'm really hoping he will not have to suffer too much.

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 4140
Lemons 519
hearts 2130

#5  Tormie 10 Mar 2007 19:40

Thank you for reminding us of Pappino Thilda , I wrote him some months ago and had the same kind of reply that he sent to Kenny But it's good to know that he is still alive and fighting against cancer like the soldier that he is  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 72512
Lemons 50450
hearts 5031

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML
HideSimilar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
No new posts anyone remember me? mordikar The Posette Playground 21 16 Feb 2006 20:42 View latest post
Tormie
No new posts Remember Dorkerina ? Den Tracy The Posette Playground 17 08 Apr 2003 13:39 View latest post
tda42
No new posts Remember Lizzy? ahjah Texture knitting 4 27 Nov 2009 22:20 View latest post
posfan

Page 1 of 1