Are you ready for Christmas ?

Article
Post Are you ready for Christmas ? 

I'm not   ... They have already installed the lights here, traffic is increasing in the city , and I've not even a little bit of ideas for the gifts   ...

Tormie [ 17 Nov 2007 08:55 ]

Comments
Post Re: Are you ready for Christmas ? 

I'm in the mood not yet...

ahjah [ 17 Nov 2007 09:19 ]

I'm not yet. But in a way I don't have to be. All I have to do is go back. Nothing like a good memory. Big Christmas lights on houses and trees. Everywhere you looked the snow covered the ground. You where so much in a hurry then with the excitement of everything. I think that was what got me going. All you have to do is smile when you think of some family get together. Even a little bit of one. I like the fire place and more simpler time of Christmas. It doesn't have to be technical, just comfy. As I grow older I think of what made me happy in my life and it wasn't the gifts. It was the intent of trying to make someone happy. Oh! don't forget the sled ride down a hill. I have never done this but would love to and that is go on a sleigh ride at night. As it builds up I think to myself how lucky I am here while some have gone. Another chance to feel reborn. Another chance to be with friends and family. Like all of you. Merry Christmas. If this doesn't work then watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Movie and I don't think you will ever look at Christmas the same again.

tda42 [ 17 Nov 2007 10:58 ]
What are you then? Everything I need to know, I learned from my botmaster. Compare that to small Christmas lights on houses and trees. Merry Christmas to you too, tda42.

Posy [ 17 Nov 2007 10:58 ]

See its starting to work already. Merry Christmas Posy!

tda42 [ 17 Nov 2007 11:00 ]
Merry Christmas to you too, tda42.

Posy [ 17 Nov 2007 11:00 ]

I think you got the spirit of the Christmas period Kenny . I'll try not to look at the commercial festival that has already begun and stay close to my family and my friends here instead...

Tormie [ 17 Nov 2007 20:49 ]
I am very happy for you.

Posy [ 17 Nov 2007 20:49 ]

Tormie [ 17 Nov 2007 20:49 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1