Subject: I'm a dumb noob...
LoL, I uploaded my new picture on Renderosity. During the process I saw that they give away a 5$ gift certificate to all members, so probably I uploaded the wrong version of the picture while I was thinking of all the things that I could have bought with the tresure... Once I realized that I had uploaded the wrong version I immediately deleted the picture (first mistake: I could simply edit the picture), then I tried to upload the right version, and obvioulsy I was reminded that I can upload only one picture per day... Ok, I could even explain that I've not *phisically* uploaded anything to the rosity staff but I knew that it would be useless... But hey! ther is GALLERY PLUS for only 5 bucks! And you know what ? I've just these 5 bucks to spend somewhere so... Made the purchase... Tried to upload: same error. :mmmh: :mmmh: :mmmh: ... Went to the GALLERY PLUS page and there it was written: Please Note: Subscriptions are processed Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm cst. and obviously it's sunday :doh: ... I've to wait 24 hours and I spent my 5 dollars for nothing... My upload rate is 1 picture in 3 MONTHS ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I'm a dumb noob :redface:

P.S. my picture reappeared misterioulsy :mmmh: ... I feel even more noob now :redface: :redface:

Subject: Re: I'm a dumb noob...
hahaaha!
That's a funny story.

:lmao:

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1